2nd Coldstream Regiment of Foot Guards [Recruiting NA players]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The USA_RANGERS are offended by your disrespectful behavior towards our honorable resignation.
You have proven our point and we are standing strong by our decision.

My apologies Wolf. Next time tell me through steam, I don't check taleworlds often. I'll remove you guys, Sorry for not knowing. I simply thought it was trolling.

Also, other reasons being? You were demoted? Not really honorable to leave a regiment because of a demotion, but it's your decision.

patton521 said:
Great job at the line battle tonight!
stewart29th said:
I know its a bit late since you already fought along side us, but I hope this regiment keeps on going, you seam to be a great bunch!

Much love from 87th Capt Stewart

P.S Sorry about inspiring your men to charge when we went to drop a ladder :wink:

Also, thanks guys. 87th you played very well as always. 58thRut amazing job as skirmishers  :wink:

Yeah it was really fun.

I really think Skirmishers and Artillery shouldn't have been involved.  Should have been a pure infantry event. 

All in all though, there were some great moments, which I recorded and will of course heavily edit to put the 00th in the most favorable light and then post on Youtube, trumpeting our glory.

Great linebattle today guys against the 29th W. Excellent show from both teams. Congratulations Coldstreamers, it's our 2nd Win. We're currently undefeated, keep it like that!

Good luck vs the 60th! you beat us, you can tear em a new one lol! when we doing the joint training? and your welcome for the bump lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom