Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.5
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hi Team,

I am not sure how to report this but I will describe as much as possible. 2 days ago I had a game crash when I was fighting in battle on horse with 2H polearm I was hunting down Khuzait horse archers. When the crash first occurred I wasn't sure why it happened but today it happened again at the same point as before.

When I reach a Khuzait HA and slash with the 2H polearm, in the same time he is already fighting with sword and blocks my hit with the sword. At this exactly moment the game just freezes as on the picture. Waiting does not help it remains the same and I have to kill the game.

First time it happened to me on 1.5.5 and today I tried to fight the same battle again (already on 1.5.6) and the same game freeze happened.
I am not sure what can I report. I think it might be related to hit damage calculation. Specifically 2H poleram swing hit and Khuzait sword block, but it is just a guess cause it happened twice in the exact same situation (swing with poleram which is blocked by HA's sword..).

I will upload the save file with the link of this thread. When I load this save I move the army to Epicrotea to defend it. I attack the Khuzait army and in this battle I attack an Khuzait HA and in close fight on horseback I swing hit him and he blocks with his sword the attack. The picture and the game freezes at this point forever.

Unfortunately not yet. My new campaign has not yet reached such battles. I will try this as soon as I got into war with Khuzaits on my new 157 campaign.
Additionally, I remember I didn't have big success to reproduce this intentionally on the old campaign.

Thanks for the follow up!

Back
Top Bottom