2H in the Post Battle Loot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Have you seen any 2H weapons drop after battle as a loot? I newer had any. Do they ever drop?
Yes.

Looters drop hoes, which are considered 2H weapons.

Don't remember 100% but I think I got something else from one of the other bandit types, either sea raiders, forest bandits, or mountain bandits. Like a sparth axe or something.

I think the value of what can drop in loot is capped at a pretty low level (maybe its tied to clan tier like so much else) and decent 2-handers tend to be pretty expensive so they don't drop. I think i may gotten a few cheaper 2H axes but never anything really good. It a shame because loot has always been a big part of the fun for me, but its very disappointing how it works now.

I think the value of what can drop in loot is capped at a pretty low level (maybe its tied to clan tier like so much else) and decent 2-handers tend to be pretty expensive so they don't drop.

I used to think that until I got a Rusty Decorated Northern Hauberk at T1 fighting some Sea Raiders (in 1.4). Granted, it was the only time I've found such an awesome piece of loot from bandits but I think they exist but they may have a very small chance of dropping.

For a two-hander I assume you mean a decent sword or an axe? That I can recall not a lot of the current bandits use those weapons so it's unlikely they drop at all from bandits. I do remember that Battanian lords sometimes drop the Iron Broadsword due to several units of the Battanian forces using that weapon.

Some Aserai troops drops 2h axes (decapitators) and Battanians drops 2h sword (mountain swords I think), although they are extremely rare.
I did some tests with roguery at 300 and the loot is definitely better, you occasionaly receive lamellar pieces and rare helmets, and still the 2handers are quite rare. Your best bet is just crafting some 2handers.

I think the value of what can drop in loot is capped at a pretty low level (maybe its tied to clan tier like so much else) and decent 2-handers tend to be pretty expensive so they don't drop. I think i may gotten a few cheaper 2H axes but never anything really good. It a shame because loot has always been a big part of the fun for me, but its very disappointing how it works now.

Loot sucks, and everyone you just defeated will just be back in action in 3 or so days in game.

TaleWorlds has literally done everything they can to make field battles absolutely pointless

Well I did get some nice pieces, like harpoons or most recently broad head javelins, high end bows and crossbows and some nice horse harnesses and armors. I also got claives and billhooks. But I newer got any 2H so far. Looters with hoes not counting :wink:

In general, I would rather see
1) the total value of loot decrease a little more
2) the # of higher value loot items increase a little
3) the # of lower value loot items decrease significantly to make (1) and (2) possible.

Basically, a few more (but still rare) sweet helmets and 2 handed swords drop, but significantly less 'bend iron broadswords' and 'tattered commoner's shirts' or whatever.

(4), in the background, I'd rather see a little less $ from loot and a little more $ from passive sources, but that's more preference than a balance problem per se)

This scheme would make it more likely that cool usable 2H weapons, armor, etc. would drop in any given battle.

As it is, it's rarely interesting to even look at the loot contents; you just see the loot as an undifferentiated blob to be converted into a fat stack of $.

Back
Top Bottom