2D map in mp captain mode

• yes

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

batuhanduman

Why is there no 2D map in captain mode? Would you like it to happen?

Rts game mode with a top down view. Could be fun.
I think a mod would be better for it though, TW would butcher your idea bigly
I'm not saying that. A simple 2d map for better control of the map in captain mode.

Having a team planning map in captain would be great. Something with the ability to draw arrows/directions/plans etc

Wont happen, they cant even fix some basic problems and now you think they can do something like that? Better wait for mod tools and maybe some guy reverse engineers it and develops it

There used to be a compass in the top of the screen showing where the points, allies and I think visible enemies in it. It was removed because it was giving away too much information.

There used to be a compass in the top of the screen showing where the points, allies and I think visible enemies in it. It was removed because it was giving away too much information.
I'm not talking about a map showing where the enemies are. I just want a map where we can know exactly where our teammates are on the map without asking him.

Why bother putting any effort into anything to do with Captain Mode when you can just 2H spam

I'm sure your careful 2D planning will help you out a ton there

I'm not talking about a map showing where the enemies are. I just want a map where we can know exactly where our teammates are on the map without asking him.
That would help a lot for timing larger flank moves, most people who flank in a random matches tend not to talk about where they are and expect it all to line up perfectly when they arrive late, early or not at all lol

I dont think these guys have the capability of adding a minimap/radar. They are incompetent and understaffed already, I bet adding a minimap would somehow **** their spaghetti code so bad that it'd probably break everyone's games

I dont think these guys have the capability of adding a minimap/radar. They are incompetent and understaffed already, I bet adding a minimap would somehow **** their spaghetti code so bad that it'd probably break everyone's games
it feels like you are right, a simple mini map will make game much better in every branch of MP and even SP, and devs cant even understand/develop such a simple thing, what a mess of game

Back
Top Bottom