29th Infantry Division

Users who are viewing this thread

Akong said:
I applied.

It better be good!

It will be a decision you won't regret :wink:

Temuzu, it depends on if Darkest Hour does as well :wink: The good thing about Darkest Hour, is that it isn't a very demanding game in terms of specs. With almost 300 members everyones computer performance varies, which is also one of the reasons we will likely not move to RO2. But who knows.

Akong said:
Apparently they're having "technical issues" processing my enlistment.
They don't like me :sad:

Nah, it just means there's techical issues. As you can see, the 2nd in command of the 29th has already approved your enlistment. So technically you are already accepted.

MaHuD said:
But that would mean i have to pass basic training for Darkest hour first, right?

Well yes, seeing as it is a 29th only group and being in it if you're not a member is pretty unecessary.

I am currently a full-blooded member of the 29th, tags and everything.

Everything has gone smoothly and I can confirm that it's pretty cool indeed. Thank you again for bringing this little gem to my eyes, Johansson/Tibertus.

Alright, spoken to Cpl. van Schuuren. Akong, something went wrong when your "papers" were created, this is why your enlistment can't be processed properly. Go into the forum and check your PM's, Cpl. van told me he sent you one regarding what you need to do.

Back
Top Bottom