29th Infantry Division

Users who are viewing this thread

If you follow orders, show up on time, don't complain and address with respect and by rank you're all good. Like I've said before, in-game skill is second hand, since you can always be taught that stuff.

'ere I go :razz:

edit:

I can't get in the server and my Liason  officer isnt responding. (I messaged 5 minutes before start through steam)
**** this.

What would the problem be exactly? If there is just a black screen and no connection, try changing your name to Pvt. or just something with three letters (preferably not ass) and try again. Has to do with the exceeding of 10 symbols in your name. And don't you give up on this yet! Pvt. Johansson's here to help :wink:

Yeh thats probably the problem.

But it would have been nice if my Liasion officer told me that.
Or atleast said SOMETHING after he came out of the game.

You're welcome! Glad to help. Just don't quit on it, I assure you will enjoy your stay once you get through BCT.

And Prince, when you sent me that Steam message saying the same thing I was in the Able Company Drills. I just looked down the corner to read it when I was holding a building. "...with a small german kar..." Kar? W00t?? Then I looked up and an american storms into the room and blows my brains out :lol:

... I'm starting to get the feeling that the 29th is gonna turn DH into a chore for me, as opposed to an entertaining game.

****ing lol at this ****. Like a tumor the 29th has spread even to mount and blade.

Hey, if you made a M&B clan you could charge clan members $20 to use throwing axes!

hahaha. This is so weak.

1067629-cool_story_bro_super.gif

Seriously, who cares. He just wants to get some kudos for recruiting people.

Elder said:
****ing lol at this ****. Like a tumor the 29th has spread even to mount and blade.

Hey, if you made a M&B clan you could charge clan members $20 to use throwing axes!

hahaha. This is so weak.
I've never paid one cent, but I have enjoyed their server a lot. So how about you get a nice cup of shut the **** up or back up your trolling.

Huh, guess someone felt like necroing this... Anyway, the reason I do this is because the 29th really is a life-changing experience, for me as well as for many other members. I'm not doing it for my own sake, I'm doing fine without recruiting people. I do this because I would like to share this experience with anybody who wants it.

Anyways, to keep things updated:

I was awarded my Marksman Badge for the rifle
marks.gif

I was promoted to Private First Class.

I was awarded my Expert Infantrymans Badge.
eib.gif
Beyond that I am also in Squad Leadership Training so I will hopefully be getting a Cpl. promotion within a few weeks :smile:

Back
Top Bottom