e1.5.9
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
I just did a test to see how much loot Roguery gives and from 0-300 it gave 78% more loot which roguery gives about 75%. however the 275 gives an additional 1% over 200 and for sure that was not calculated in since I should have gotten more than 78%
I did have a video where I show how much loot I got if U need to see but probably not a huge deal as you guys made it near impossible to get some of these skills to 275 but figured I'd bring it up

This perk is confusing, Bannerlord perks says it works (1.5.:cool: but describes it in a weird way
"by default raided villages/caravans only show 50% of the quantity of each item they have. If the party leader has this perk and a Roguery level of over 200, then this perk changes that number to 50 + ((x - 200) / 2) percent, where x is the party leader's Roguery level. This percentage can't go over 100. For example, at level 250 it would result in 75% of the loot quantity being shown. It stacks multiplicatively with Know How."

Is it not the same effect as the roguery base skill? What is it for then? WE NEED ANSWERS!

This perk is confusing, Bannerlord perks says it works (1.5.:cool: but describes it in a weird way
"by default raided villages/caravans only show 50% of the quantity of each item they have. If the party leader has this perk and a Roguery level of over 200, then this perk changes that number to 50 + ((x - 200) / 2) percent, where x is the party leader's Roguery level. This percentage can't go over 100. For example, at level 250 it would result in 75% of the loot quantity being shown. It stacks multiplicatively with Know How."

Is it not the same effect as the roguery base skill? What is it for then? WE NEED ANSWERS!
Bannerlord perk says working rom 1.5.8 so not sure what happened but I know for sure not working

I've been informed that this perk is working as intended, not a bug.
Not possible, my testing shows that I got 78% more loot than with 0 skill, and if 300 skill gives 75% more loot, are you telling me the 275 perk gave me 3% more loot?
It's simple math and look at the numbers and tell me it is working properly

do you guys just look at the code and say its working. Do you even test it out, I spent the time to test it in game with numbers to show and the passive part of the skill works properly as shown in the data, but the perk itself is adding virtually nothing. How can you say that is working properly. If people spend the time to test things out for you why just dismiss them without testing it out for yourself as there is no way this was tested and you can tell me that this perk gives only 3% more loot. read the perk, does it say gives 3% more loot, if not, something is wrong. This is what is frustrating to me, I test things all the time in game with data to show there are problems and on so many occasions I get its working properly just later to have people say oh there is a problem. Need to quite dismissing people that give you actually give data to show there is a problem.
Fine if no problem explain to me how the 275 perk says it increases loot by only 3% and ill shut up

do you guys just look at the code and say its working. Do you even test it out, I spent the time to test it in game with numbers to show and the passive part of the skill works properly as shown in the data, but the perk itself is adding virtually nothing. How can you say that is working properly. If people spend the time to test things out for you why just dismiss them without testing it out for yourself as there is no way this was tested and you can tell me that this perk gives only 3% more loot. read the perk, does it say gives 3% more loot, if not, something is wrong. This is what is frustrating to me, I test things all the time in game with data to show there are problems and on so many occasions I get its working properly just later to have people say oh there is a problem. Need to quite dismissing people that give you actually give data to show there is a problem.
Fine if no problem explain to me how the 275 perk says it increases loot by only 3% and ill shut up
I don't understand it really, but it seems the perk actually does something different then what the skill does when it says +%loot and such.
So it does work as intended, but maybe what it does isn't conveyed correctly? I don't know.

I don't understand it really, but it seems the perk actually does something different then what the skill does when it says +%loot and such.
So it does work as intended, but maybe what it does isn't conveyed correctly? I don't know.
Increase loot amount by 1% for every skill point over 200.
so I would assume for 300 skill that gives 100% more loot.
However when I read bannerlord perks it mentions villages and caravans so does this perk only effect them?
Is it just a poorly worded perk by TW?

so I would assume for 300 skill that gives 100% more loot.
However when I read bannerlord perks it mentions villages and caravans so does this perk only effect them?
Is it just a poorly worded perk by TW?
I think it is poorly worded and I don't know what it does, just that it does do something, something that is not just +loot like roguery skill up does.
@Bannerman Man do YOU know it does?

Code Analysis (Beta v1.5.:cool:

By default raided villages/caravans only show 50% of the quantity of each item they have. If the party leader has this perk and a Roguery level of over 200, then this perk changes that number to 50 + ((x - 200) / 2) percent, where x is the party leader's Roguery level. This percentage can't go over 100. For example, at level 250 it would result in 75% of the loot quantity being shown. It stacks multiplicatively with Know How.

Sounds like the perk is actually just useless. It only increases the loot from villagers, raids, and caravans.

After 100 years grinding roguery with death off you get more gold from things you only want to do in the first few years of the game.

yeah I didnt know that till I looked at bannerlrd perks, so it looks like TW just gave us a poorly worded perk that is kind of useless since it take forever to get that roguery and by that point who is hunting caravans and villages. Another wasted and useless perk

Back
Top Bottom