268 BC for 1.011?

Users who are viewing this thread

Roosterman

Recruit
I am new to this forum, im a big fan of this time period and i want to get this mod, i just bought this game and my version is 1.011, is there a way to download 268 BC for this version??

thanx

Roosterman said:
Lavandina said:
In the download section of this mod there is a link for .960

but i have 1.011 not .960
You can still use both 1.011 and .960, all .960 is, is an outdated version of M&B original, you can still use it of course as long as you install it in a different directory from your 1.011 version.

I also have 1.011 and I am wondering how it is you say we can still have version .960? Is there a place to download the version .960? I would love to play this MOD, and if there is a way, please advise. Thanks so much

TheAgnos1 said:
I also have 1.011 and I am wondering how it is you say we can still have version .960? Is there a place to download the version .960? I would love to play this MOD, and if there is a way, please advise. Thanks so much
Lavandina said:

Kadence said:
TheAgnos1 said:
Lavandina said:

facepalm1.jpg

For some reason I always get mad when people post before looking for some reason but I'm holding my temper inside  :smile:

TheAgnos1 said:
I would also would like to know how to get an old version of M&B, or how to downgrade an updated version to .960.
Is there a script or something that can downgrade the files to .960?

Back
Top Bottom