268 B.C

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump_signs.jpg

No not really, I was just wondering if you had any luck? I can't find anything.

martijntjeeh said:
If you use the .960 version of the animation compilations?

Dude WTF? What are you trying to write, WTF does it mean?

I prefer people writing in their own native language and using google translation for me to read it, than reading BROKEN ENGLISH.  :???:  :lol:

Are you serious? It's not hard to understand. He means that I should use the version of the Animations Compilations mod that was made for.960. Learn english  :neutral:

Moonhoplite said:
martijntjeeh said:

Dude WTF? What are you trying to write, WTF does it mean?

I prefer people writing in their own native language and using google translation for me to read it, than reading BROKEN ENGLISH.  :???:  :lol:

Dude, what the ****... broken english? I think you should start paying attention in your english class like seriously now.

Now, what kinda joke would that be...

I have been thinking he was jokeing too... but what kinda joke would that be seriously, no body would find that amusing/funny.

martijntjeeh said:
Now, what kinda joke would that be...

I have been thinking he was jokeing too... but what kinda joke would that be seriously, no body would find that amusing/funny.
Maybe he could be both of what I said?  :smile: No offense to him, but many would not find that to actually stimulate the happy glands, and produce laugh reactions... Or some pathetic attempt at comedy like I just did here.

Hey kids, this is obviously a broken sentence.

He needs to continue the sentence. "If you use the 0.960 version of the animation compilations.... [INSERT MORE]"

Or you could write:

"Can you use the .960 version of the animation compilations?"

Does everyone need an English lesson to understand how the sentence is broken and bad? It doesn't make sense, as it lacks meaning and cohesion. He probably needed to restate the subject of what he is referring to. In no way can that sentence be a proper question. Sorry if I can't accept your low standards of English. The internet shouldn't be full of idiots who can't write properly.

Sorry if I'm not used to reading comments which fit the level of preschool kids. Yes, I find it hard to decipher the writing of preschool kids. The sentence just lacks logic, since OP mentioned the "animation compilations" before. Fine, defend your illiterate comrades, you guys should stick together.

The sentence implies "It is, if...".  It's perfectly understandable in the context of the conversation, and you're a douche.

[EDIT]
Also, the question mark is meant to imply that the speaker is unsure.  It's not technically correct, but it's perfectly common internet parlance.

For what? Defending myself when I spotted something which didn't make sense to any educated person? The sentence was rather redundant and broken. I think you're a douche.

"Do you mean...." or "are you using?" would have been more suitable.

Firstly, in terms of logic, the post was redundant, since the OP mentioned the "Animations Compilations" before. So after acknowledging that, one would assume that the second poster is incorrectly expressing what he is trying to communicate.

I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were joking.  You should have left it at that.  Everybody in this topic except for you understood exactly what the person was saying, without having to read it twice.  Maybe you're stupid, I dunno.  You are for correcting a post from however long ago it was that already got its point across flawlessly.  Language is a means to convey thoughts and ideas effectively.  He did that just fine.  And you're pretty much a douche.

[EDIT]

In reply to your edit regarding how "redundant" it was, OP was asking if you could get the current version of the animation compilation to work on .960.  The fellow in question replied simply that there was a version for .960 that you could use.  It was perfectly fine... Even if it wasn't perfectly clear, it was certainly not worth correcting weeks after the fact since everybody seemed to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom