268 B.C. Multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

I think it would be cool but if it would make the progres go slower i think you should release singleplayer 1st then multiplayer if you still feel like you got some steam left in you after completing this huge project

tenis15 said:
I think it would be cool but if it would make the progres go slower i think you should release singleplayer 1st then multiplayer if you still feel like you got some steam left in you after completing this huge project

I AGREE.

I disagree. Hopefully it will follow the way of MM and Vikingr and release multiplayer first. Making a great multiplayer experience and getting a fan base on Warband and then possibly focus on singleplayer.

Mainly saying so because I basicly only play multiplayer on Warband.  :mrgreen:

Phalanx300 said:
I disagree. Hopefully it will follow the way of MM and Vikingr and release multiplayer first. Making a great multiplayer experience and getting a fan base on Warband and then possibly focus on singleplayer.

Mainly saying so because I basicly only play multiplayer on Warband.  :mrgreen:

Yeah it's your wish,besides thousands of people who want to play this mod in singleplayer,i suggest ealabor first work on a main part of this mod,singleplayer and than add multiplayer...

Back
Top Bottom