(268) 268 B.C. suggestions and ideas / item requests

Users who are viewing this thread

If its possible to implement ingame. Always found it annoying to see Cav charging at you and while you have left moust button clicked and are aiming the spear at the cavalry that nothing happens.

Phalanx300 said:
If its possible to implement ingame. Always found it annoying to see Cav charging at you and while you have left moust button clicked and are aiming the spear at the cavalry that nothing happens.

Your thinking fascinates me,i would like that ingame...i would kill all cavalry units which are there.
And do you think it would be cool for bots to have this same feature?It would be most realistic and best mod ever in history of Warband.

Taleworlds needs people like you..you're cool man!  :wink:

Makes me think Ealabor, how big will armies be?? Normal M&B 150/300 soliders per army/unit? Or a little bigger? Becouse I want to fight a huge Macedonian Phalanx Army but I dont want it to take 4 hours per battle. Have you an ace up your sleeve E?

russik112 said:
Makes me think Ealabor, how big will armies be?? Normal M&B 150/300 soliders per army/unit? Or a little bigger? Becouse I want to fight a huge Macedonian Phalanx Army but I dont want it to take 4 hours per battle. Have you an ace up your sleeve E?

Me too,I will fight as a Macedonian general,just with phalanx units.  :grin:
Think there are huge possibilities for big armies like in several mods for Warband which have features like this,having enormous army.

EDIT:Oh,btw this wouldn't be a big problem though,we could just use TWEAK MB for enlarging our army.In Anno Domini 1257AD for Warband,i used TWEAK MB and i have maximum 6 000 000 troops,and i have 1 000 000 soldiers now  :lol:
So i guess i will do the same with recruiting 1 000 000 phalangites to my army in this mod.  :grin: and using Battle Sizer to 900.  :mrgreen:

I don't wanna bother you,but will battles be long and hard,also big?

:wink:

russik112 said:

Party sizes and waves are scaled up, which are approx the same size as playable versions.

Of course how many you permit in battle is determined by battlesizer.

ealabor said:
russik112 said:

Party sizes and waves are scaled up, which are approx the same size as playable versions.

Of course how many you permit in battle is determined by battlesizer.
Sounds reasonable

Yeah there are a few mods with that.

I'm personally a third person player, and I don't really care for first person players which will suffer on account of that.

Jokes aside, I dont have plans to do that.

Janko, that'd be great to implement if it's not being done now for sure. To actually have damage done if a horse charges on the end of the spear would be great. I'm pretty sure Europe 1200 had a feature where pulling back on your spear would 'brace' it and any horse that ran into it would take massive amounts of damage. I know this because I was always on the receiving end. But would definitely be great.

Aenima said:
Janko, that'd be great to implement if it's not being done now for sure. To actually have damage done if a horse charges on the end of the spear would be great. I'm pretty sure Europe 1200 had a feature where pulling back on your spear would 'brace' it and any horse that ran into it would take massive amounts of damage. I know this because I was always on the receiving end. But would definitely be great.
Yes!It'd be a great feature for this mod,but only left for ealabor to think about it though. :smile:
And i guess this is very possible to implement.

Back
Top Bottom