(268) 268 B.C. suggestions and ideas / item requests

Users who are viewing this thread

Mars250 said:
When you stop double posting and spamming his thread.
Man you are right...i'll stop it and be patient  :neutral:
But this is the only good (actually BEST) mod which i am waiting for...
I saw ealabor online a couple of times and he didn't want to answer me on that question even on messages really often.
I know i'm annoying on this,but please...is it hard to tell somebody what kind of spear thrust will your modification have???
-Actually i said i'll stop,but i would really like to get that information.

Good luck e. in 2011.  :wink:

E, this is probable old news for you but, have you seen this?

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,152057.0.html

Do you think you (or someone from the team) could use it to enhance the combat of the mod?

In Athens make it so that there are no women on the streets because most of them were at home. I'm not being sextus I just read it from a book in front of me.

tenis15 said:
haha. well its not terrible if i do see women in Athens just bothers me knowing its not historically accurate.

I think that's not a priority at the moment (making men more in numbers than women on the streets in Athens and Sparta)...the main thing is completing this great mod which everyone wants,finishing important things etc.

AAAAAHHHH can't wait!  :mrgreen:

I have been thinking something about this mod today morning and something came to my mind...for phalangites.Of course everyone saw and know how to deliver couched lance damage while mounted,by pressing X.And my suggestion about using this for phalangites is actually while being an infantry with a pike(sarissa)...when you press X you will hold your sarrisa like this...it may be useful for cavalry attacks in this mod,so here's the picture:
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://getasword.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Hoplite-Phalanx.jpg&imgrefurl=http://getasword.com/blog/468-hoplite-armor-weapons-and-phalanx/&usg=__SdGp2ettKWUKd3bGi0a14kVBDfE=&h=275&w=399&sz=44&hl=en&start=0&sig2=X0bTlNgt7jXbGDS6D6_7Qw&zoom=1&tbnid=aYtFAyCc6Y7kmM:&tbnh=134&tbnw=177&ei=tjBMTZmPJMeBOrnIgeUP&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dphalanx%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1257%26bih%3D744%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=463&vpy=261&dur=2874&hovh=186&hovw=271&tx=156&ty=96&oei=tjBMTZmPJMeBOrnIgeUP&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0

Btw,not just you can deliver this kind of damage,though all your and enemy phalangites...ealabor you probably noticed that while in options in Warband,there is box where is written "Lance Control",but in your mod it can by written for my suggestion something like this: "Sarrisa Control" . And you may not get in this animation just by pressing X...in that box in options there are 3 ways to have a lance control(Sarrisa Control for your mod) :Manual(Hard),Manual(Easy) and Automatic.If you put Automatic Sarissa Control,that way when you stop in some place,or in phalanx formation which is recently formed by your troops,you will automatically put your pike down...Easily said when put "sarissa control" to Automatic when you stop you put your sarissa down and kill all cavalry units :lol:

-And by the way with TWO HANDS holding a pike...you can see that in a picture which i posted above.

Oh and i almost forgot,also when in that animation you can move your pike easily by moving your mouse...not like in 300 mod for 1.011 where you do this and you can't move your spear.

Hope i will get any answer on this. :smile:

Janko, seriously, stop constantly asking for stuff and wondering why E doesn't get back to you. I get that you wanna add this stuff in, and you're obviously very excited, but I'm pretty sure that E's schedule is pretty packed as it is, and he probably doesn't appreciate you constantly telling him what you want added to the mod.

Just be patient and don't expect everything you suggest to be added to the game.

Aenima said:
Janko, seriously, stop constantly asking for stuff and wondering why E doesn't get back to you. I get that you wanna add this stuff in, and you're obviously very excited, but I'm pretty sure that E's schedule is pretty packed as it is, and he probably doesn't appreciate you constantly telling him what you want added to the mod.

Just be patient and don't expect everything you suggest to be added to the game.

OK,now I understand,sorry ealabor and i will not suggest anything more to this miracle of yours  :cry: ...i am the biggest fan and will patiently wait for this...btw if that was the problem,suggesting some things to this mod,he could just tell me and i would stop giving him suggestions,but i just tried to help,not adding what i want. :sad:

Thanks for sincerity Aenima,appreciate that.

JankoMega said:
I have been thinking something about this mod today morning and something came to my mind...for phalangites.Of course everyone saw and know how to deliver couched lance damage while mounted,by pressing X.And my suggestion about using this for phalangites is actually while being an infantry with a pike(sarissa)...when you press X you will hold your sarrisa like this...it may be useful for cavalry attacks in this mod,so here's the picture:
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://getasword.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Hoplite-Phalanx.jpg&imgrefurl=http://getasword.com/blog/468-hoplite-armor-weapons-and-phalanx/&usg=__SdGp2ettKWUKd3bGi0a14kVBDfE=&h=275&w=399&sz=44&hl=en&start=0&sig2=X0bTlNgt7jXbGDS6D6_7Qw&zoom=1&tbnid=aYtFAyCc6Y7kmM:&tbnh=134&tbnw=177&ei=tjBMTZmPJMeBOrnIgeUP&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dphalanx%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1257%26bih%3D744%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=463&vpy=261&dur=2874&hovh=186&hovw=271&tx=156&ty=96&oei=tjBMTZmPJMeBOrnIgeUP&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0

Btw,not just you can deliver this kind of damage,though all your and enemy phalangites...ealabor you probably noticed that while in options in Warband,there is box where is written "Lance Control",but in your mod it can by written for my suggestion something like this: "Sarrisa Control" . And you may not get in this animation just by pressing X...in that box in options there are 3 ways to have a lance control(Sarrisa Control for your mod) :Manual(Hard),Manual(Easy) and Automatic.If you put Automatic Sarissa Control,that way when you stop in some place,or in phalanx formation which is recently formed by your troops,you will automatically put your pike down...Easily said when put "sarissa control" to Automatic when you stop you put your sarissa down and kill all cavalry units :lol:

-And by the way with TWO HANDS holding a pike...you can see that in a picture which i posted above.

Oh and i almost forgot,also when in that animation you can move your pike easily by moving your mouse...not like in 300 mod for 1.011 where you do this and you can't move your spear.

Perhaps when you press x your Sarissa gets couched but you can still move. However it should be made so that enemies can't simply walk past the spearpoint with an block. Essentially making it a weapon to keep the enemy at a distance. Don't know if its possible though.

Edit: Or even better, simply having above effect while holding left mouse button. That way it would also work for bots and would be even more realistic.

Phalanx300 said:
JankoMega said:

Perhaps when you press x your Sarissa gets couched but you can still move. However it should be made so that enemies can't simply walk past the spearpoint with an block. Essentially making it a weapon to keep the enemy at a distance. Don't know if its possible though.

Edit: Or even better, simply having above effect while holding left mouse button. That way it would also work for bots and would be even more realistic.

Yessss!Finally someone who understands and i think you're right Phalanx300,just while holding left mouse button,instead of click X...i won't say anything,but i'd really like this in,if ealabor agrees with us  :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom