(268) 268 B.C. Information Center / Credits and ==DOWNLOAD== for =.960=

Users who are viewing this thread

Herr_Lindstrom said:
Fixed. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Should I upload the fix or should I not bother?

oh, great that you resolved that.

Well I don't think too many people are downloading the old version, though you are always welcome to post it here if you want.

Ayrudzi said:
so will this mod be comming out for the newest version of mount and blade?

The mod will be released for whatever the latest version of the game will be. Once released i'll maintain the mod to the latest versions so long as I am still interested to do so.

Its so funny that so many '' Newbies '' get muted, banned or  watched in Ealabors forum.

This mod has huge potential and if not when released will be mod of the year!

Someone should post a counter in the Hegemony sub forum.. for those that fell victim. :wink:

Bans:          Muted:              Watched:

3                  8                        15

and counting....

SPQR said:
Someone should post a counter in the Hegemony sub forum.. for those that fell victim. :wink:

Bans:          Muted:              Watched:

3                  8                        15

and counting....
uuuh, I remmember I was the one of the '' Watched '' ones..

Hey everyone,

First of all i should probably thank the mod creators for the hard work put into it and to say that i hope their final creation to be ze awesomest possible.
Now to the point i really need that fix for the textures as i recently reinstalled the old beta game just to get another go with Hegemony so if anyone can re-upload the fix it would be greatly appreciated.

tyg3r said:
Hey everyone,

First of all i should probably thank the mod creators for the hard work put into it and to say that i hope their final creation to be ze awesomest possible.
Now to the point i really need that fix for the textures as i recently reinstalled the old beta game just to get another go with Hegemony so if anyone can re-upload the fix it would be greatly appreciated.
I also love the beta. Just by seeing how good the beta was I can't imagine how great this mod will be

tenis15 said:
tyg3r said:
Hey everyone,

I also love the beta. Just by seeing how good the beta was I can't imagine how great this mod will be

Beta?!  :eek:

Back
Top Bottom