(268) 268 B.C. Information Center / Credits and ==DOWNLOAD== for =.960=

Users who are viewing this thread

Aenima said:
I've got 1.011 version of M&B, is there any way for me to create a separate folder that I can patch to .960 so I can play this alongside other mods, or do I need to uninstall and reinstall, followed by a patch to .960? Cheers
You can just download the .960 patch and install it into a different directory. If you need help there are several help threads for it scattered around the forum.

Spawn Of Achilles said:
Aenima said:
I've got 1.011 version of M&B, is there any way for me to create a separate folder that I can patch to .960 so I can play this alongside other mods, or do I need to uninstall and reinstall, followed by a patch to .960? Cheers
You can just download the .960 patch and install it into a different directory. If you need help there are several help threads for it scattered around the forum.

I've downloaded the patch but don't know what to do next. I used the search function but none of the searches that came up were for what I needed myself! My backup folder is just 'naturally' version 1, and since I just tried copying another folder of it and installing Hegemony over it only to find that it doesn't work, I don't know what to do next. Any ideas?

When you install the new version and you're opening the installer window there should be an option to change the path name. Just add in 960 to the end of it, and it should be fine.

The start up says 0.960 beta at the top, but when it's loading the bar stops about a third of the way through, and on the desktop a box pops up saying

Unable to open file: CommonRes\human_anim.brf

What can I do to fix this? (Sorry for spamming this thread with techy problems, just really want to play this!)

Well like I said the initial M&B setup is version 1, but when I run the exe for it the setup screen (play, configure, etc) has .960 beta in the top right corner. Failing that, is there anyway I can get a clean version of .960 ready to be modded?

So is this mod up for any information providers of sorts for the time? As in a history expert since I am offering what I know to help this wonderful mod out. Can't wait for it to release and thought maybe I should contribute to it.

every bit helps, just make sure to provide sources to substantiate what you're saying if possible when you do help out

Silversbrings said:
So is this mod up for any information providers of sorts for the time? As in a history expert since I am offering what I know to help this wonderful mod out. Can't wait for it to release and thought maybe I should contribute to it.

Thanks for the notion Silver, though I think at this point we have all the experts we need  :wink:

Usually though if we can't come to a conclusion on things, I'll post a relevant question or request on this forum.

Such as:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,67614.0.html

Which needs to be filled out.

That's too much. To be a good troll/flame bait you have to practise your... 'inconspicuousness'.

Warband only, if you want it for 'normal' M&B, try 1.960 for M&B .960.

Hi,

My M&B have version 1.011 and is instaled in D:/ ...

I try downloading the file but dont work =/

Can you help me? Another link for my MB version ?  :cry:

otakiram said:
Hi,

My M&B have version 1.011 and is instaled in D:/ ...

I try downloading the file but dont work =/

Can you help me? Another link for my MB version ?  :cry:

Download file > unzip (Winrar or 7zip) > copy the file into modules.

do that?

Wellenbrecher said:
Err... yes, 268 B.C. does not work with 1.011.
You'll need .960, get it here.
Thanks

I Download the mirror for .960 version

I Unpack and that created an folder with the name "ModuleSystem"

How i instal that in order do make my M&B version .96?

(Sorry for my poor english, i´m portuguese)

what?

just..er... Install the 0.96 in another part of the pc, and copy the mod there. run with the new 0.96 exe.

Hello I want to ask for permision to this team to take the items like helmets shields and so on( most of them greek ones) to port to a mod called Thermopylae mod for M2TW.

Of course credits will be given to all this great team!!
Many thanks

Back
Top Bottom