25th Regiment of Foot "King's Own Borderers" [Recruiting] [EU]

Users who are viewing this thread

Eazy-E said:
Really good day today, firstly a fun 3v3 groupfighting tournament which my team only lost in the final because Nicos Tk'd me. Then we had a 9v9 Groupfighting match with the 33rd in which we won 10-5, due to very good teamwork :grin: Was really fun thanks folks
Eazy dont worry nicos will always gona be a scrub + 25th Master Race  :roll:

I am signing up to this, you are a majorly organised regiment that wins their battles, keeps active members and attendance records and doesn't muck about or become inactive, fall out with each other, have regular leadership changes etc.

Eazy-E said:
The Nutty Pig said:
Chief Sosa said:
The Nutty Pig said:
Nicos left again? lol  :mrgreen:

Same amount of times you've left the 54e :smile:
Nope, that is not correct Chief :grin:. But have fun in that **** regiment of yours

Nutty... do Nr.24 have a camel company, and fantastic officers like Leftenant chief? I don't think so. **** off m8

Our members don't leave and come back 3 times like your NCO's :smile:.

Wow, all this drama!

If you don't have anything better to say than insult us for various reasons, leave the thread, or take the personal beef with Eazy in Pm's and don't include the regiments in the discussion, as this don't reflect the beliefs of the regiments.

Styrepils said:
Wow, all this drama!

If you don't have anything better to say than insult us for various reasons, leave the thread, or take the personal beef with Eazy in Pm's and don't include the regiments in the discussion, as this don't reflect the beliefs of the regiments.

Didn't insult your regiment at all. Blame your Captain for insulting me first, I just retaliated like any normal person would. Read the conversation before posting. kthxbai

Back
Top Bottom