25/07/19 Blog Delayed

Users who are viewing this thread

Callumland Clan has lost 50 renown this week.

[Everyone disliked that]

In all seriousness, from Callum I can take even the insincerest apologies.
You do whatever you deem necessary. Just be mindful not to allow this to go on too frequently, you know how us from the TW forums are sort of an... impatient bunch, right?

Yeah tbh we don't give a **** we will always support this game anyways

Ibn Karim al-Muwallad said:
Callum, (dramatic music kicks in) every time you post something like that, it feels like a longsword is stabbing right through my heart. My soul is bleeding. My desire for Bannerlord became unbearable. Why can you not release me from my pain. Are you feasting on the tears born from my suffering? Don't you know mercy? If I can not have the whole roast now, can I at least have a tiny chunk  of its meat? Or even a dull bone. So that I may just get an idea of its sweet taste and to satisfy my starvation for just a bit.

I believe the Taleworlds team have a secret agenda. They are trying to teach patience to those who would listen and to show us that in this world ravaged by consumerism simply existing can be joyous enough if you have inner peace.....

,but this does not always end well.

JuST GiVE Me thE DAmn gAMe ALLRREADY!11!!!!1!!!1!!1!

tenor.gif

Everything's fine.

I'll say it one more time : its okay, saturday is fine too, i drink my saturday coffee exteeeemly prolonged, so i hope devblog will have the material to last me through the whole cup. (Like open beta or somethig) what?

Back
Top Bottom