25/07/19 Blog Delayed

Users who are viewing this thread

Nordous said:
[...] However Callum makes it obvious that he just makes things up 10 minutes before the deadline. [...]

I can very much relate to this work ethic. Some of my best work has been done over night, shortly before it was due. It may not seem professional in a sleek, corporate sense, but isn't that something to like about Taleworld's style? I find it honest, human and down to earth and much prefer it to flashy, professional marketing.

John C said:
I find it honest, human and down to earth
These are lovely euphemisms for bad time management and/or lack of sense of responsibility.

Unlike D-12, I haven't read a single blog (at least not fully), only looked at the pictures and don't really care when the new one comes out, but out of principle I have to agree with Nordous.
While preparing blogs a month in advance is too much (they're likely to become obsolete by the time of their publishing), it's a bad habit to do things at the last moment and it really doesn't make any sense to write blogs the day they're supposed to be posted instead of preparing them a day or 2 in advance.

But in any case, like others, I too wish Callum to get well soon.

The Spy From The Sims Medieval
the_spy_from_the_sims_medieval_by_davidsgirl2016_d5ohoyi-fullview.jpg

blog_post_99_taleworldswebsite_02.jpg

Leonion said:
John C said:
I find it honest, human and down to earth
These are lovely euphemisms for bad time management and/or lack of sense of responsibility.

Unlike D-12, I haven't read a single blog (at least not fully), only looked at the pictures and don't really care when the new one comes out, but out of principle I have to agree with Nordous.
While preparing blogs a month in advance is too much (they're likely to become obsolete by the time of their publishing), it's a bad habit to do things at the last moment and it really doesn't make any sense to write blogs the day they're supposed to be posted instead of preparing them a day or 2 in advance.

But in any case, like others, I too wish Callum to get well soon.

We really don't know how much of the blog Callum does on a Thursday and what constraints there may be to prevent him doing it all days beforehand- it will require him taking up the time of developers to provide info and sometimes screenshots, and they in turn must find time in their schedule when they can do this with him. What's more, he is covering the various places where people talk about Bannerlord, such as the Steam forums, so we can assume that he isn't just twiddling his thumbs or checking Facebook the rest of the time.

@Panem: I don't get it- are you saying there is a similarity between the two screenshots or suggesting that we employ a spy from a computer game to infiltrate Taleworlds?

What are you liars, you're all still what his situation is just lickert and want for it gave them Dostum in the PTA! It just looks ridiculous... :facepalm:

DanAngleland said:
@Panem: I don't get it- are you saying there is a similarity between the two screenshots or suggesting that we employ a spy from a computer game to infiltrate Taleworlds?
CaptainLee said:
Also, Eren's boob armour looks a little... off. Doesn't seem practical and looks redundant.
71239_LB_231_%5E_2013-01-13-13-00-55_b5e3f2ad1d3f06ea8d3d10edc57b7c47e649968a987ff4ee3fa9a878fe66f827.jpg

may be that is spy type armour, spy let two clan fight each other in the same factions, spy can send/deploy by king, business man, criminal gang.... Or a village of spy(Ninja) build.

Fotolia_140328500_Subscription_Monthly_M-e1527056277872.jpg

Back
Top Bottom