SP - General 247 Children / Child Education "Circle Notifications" keep popping up every few seconds

Users who are viewing this thread

My Character is the 3rd Generation, 33 years old the grandson of my original character. I have 388 members in my clan including 247 children under 18 years old. The Child Education "Circle Notifications" keep popping up every few seconds, I spend more time filling out the child education stages than playing the actual game. The Child Education feature has become so annoying, time consuming and it is taking the fun out of the game. I suggest the player can choose the child's skills and attributes for all 6 child education stages 2, 5, 8, 11, 14 and 16 and they would be assigned to all current and future clan's children that way you dont have to stop playing every time a child reach a stage age but instead it would be assigned automatically based on the skills and attributes you have already chosen for each stage age.

Last edited:
My Character is the 3rd Generation, 33 years old the grandson of my original character. I have 388 members in my clan including 247 children under 18 years old. The Child Education "Circle Notifications" keep popping up every few seconds, I spend more time filling out the child education stages than playing the actual game. The Child Education feature has become so annoying, time consuming and it is taking the fun out of the game. I suggest the player can choose the child's skills and attributes for all 6 child education stages 2, 5, 8, 11, 14 and 16 and they would be assigned to all current and future clan's children that way you dont have to stop playing every time a child reach a stage age but instead it would be assigned automatically based on the skills and attributes you have already chosen for each stage age.
And how many living members have the other clans?
I ask because, I have never reached the 3rd generation, the game lose my interest after conquering of all towns.

Respect for having nearly 400 members in your clan.

And how many living members have the other clans?
I ask because, I have never reached the 3rd generation, the game lose my interest after conquering of all towns.

Respect for having nearly 400 members in your clan.
Thanks other big Sturgian Clans like the Ormidoving have 109 members over 18 years old. The average is like 20 members. The smallest clan Vagiroving has only 2 members.

Back
Top Bottom