Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Foxhole

Recruit
Sorry if this problem has already been reported, but my search didn't turn up anything.

Summary:
I have encountered a potentially Game-Breaking Tribute Calculation after i created my Own Kingdom in Version 1.6.0
How i got there:
- earned some money as a mercenary for the Khuzait
- left the mercenary status to siege a town that had recently rebelled (Danustica)
- went to the other side of the map and went to war with vlandia independently
- won some battles, ransomed the captured lords through the menu in the tavern and sold the loot
- finally created my own kingdom after making some money
- my personal war with Vlandia was taken over into the kingdom
- i could immediatly declare peace, receiving roughly 24.000.000 tribute

The Screenshot is a couple of weeks after the kingdom creation, i waited a while to see if it would disappear after a few ingame days or reloads.
It doesn't, i just checked and today it actually went up to 24,9 from 24,7 million. (without significant war interactions)

Also on a related note, both the Khuzait and the Southern Empire seem to be dumping prisoners of war into my town,
and i get the ransom offers for them, even though i am at peace with both factions. After a reload these prisoners disappear though.

How to Reproduce: Be at war with a Main Faction, while independent, and Create a Kingdom
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Hey, i would like to inform you that our team have fixed this issue and the fix should be implemented. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Back
Top Bottom