I dont have a microphone by the way

Name: Greg Martin
Steam ID: TacRush x Viiperz
Nationality: Welsh
Experience in the game before: Quite a bit with the mount and blade games
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes i do

Steam ID: jma2b2
Nationality: US
Experience: I've been in a regiment before, the only reason I left being the trainings and events were too numerous for me. I'm overall not that good, somewhere between under average and just bad. However, I understand orders and how to carry them out, though it has been a while since I've played Napoleonic Wars.
Do you understand the rules of the regiment? To the best of my ability. So, yes.

Steam id: thechipmonster
Nationality: Asian American
Experience: Never played in a regiment before, i consider myself on skill below average. i'm not terrible, but i don't think i'm too good either.
Do you understand the rules of the regiment? yes
I don't have a mike

Steam ID:
Nationality: Welsh :grin:
Experience: not played at all yet... i'm still trying to find out what servers I will and won't get kicked from :sad:

Doom2706 said:
Steam ID:
Nationality: Welsh :grin:
Experience: not played at all yet... i'm still trying to find out what servers I will and won't get kicked from :sad:
oops i missed ID xD
Steam ID: Doom2706
sorry

Steam name: Odanrot
Experience: I have played about 10 hours of Napoleonic Wars
I understand the rules of the Regiment.

Odanrot said:
Steam name: Odanrot
Experience: I have played about 10 hours of Napoleonic Wars
I understand the rules of the Regiment.

To clarify, my steam profile is the one with the picture of the boat.

STEAM ID =  STEAM_0:1:37503614    STEAM NAME = jonasl03    (my name is napoleon ressurected and i got a picture of a cat with a horse mask but search for jonasl03)
NATIONALITY = DANISH AND PROUD!
Medium experience i have been in the 59th regiment but they acted like i was some stupid idiot so i left them and im now alone all i want is a new regiment and u guys seems to be nice ive been in line battles vs you before so now i want to fight for u my LORDS AND I PROMISED THE THE 59TH THAT I WILL GET REVENGE!
Yes i understand the rules

Steam ID= Sphinxal0t17
Age=16
Nationality= Welsh
Experience= I am a competent commander, have a good knowledge of the period, a very capable melee fighter and I have alot of experience in general.
I understand the rules of the regiment
CYMRU AM BYTH

Back
Top Bottom