23rd Black Powder Knights (Coming Back)

Users who are viewing this thread

Legolan

Banned
In the year of our lord 1661 the order of the Black Powder Knights is formed in Stockholm so that the old ways may meet the new. This elite group of modern knights has become known for their non traditional battle tactics, along with their willingness to fight to the last man inorder to preserve the honor of the order.

The goal of this young order is unknown to the public, rumors abound that they are descendants of the Knights Templar, and seak to reclaim their powerhold in Europe. The truth is that they are a group of elite soldiers anointed by the King of Sweden and charged with the defence of his throne and royal line at all cost.

RANKS-still working on this since we will try and use swedish ranks.

ROSTER-
    General(leader of clan)- 23rdBPK_General_Legolan
    Head of Musketeers-      23rdBPK_Jagerforbrandkapten

(there are 5 more atm, I just need to gather their ingame names as Im used to their TS names)

If you wish to join please post here and I will PM you our TS info so we can play with you and get to know you first(will not take long, we just cant let anyone in as we run a server as well and have to know you will not be annoying for the lack of a better term. We just cant have people holding us back from managing our server)

Don't forget me!!!!! I'm leader of the Musketeers!
Your everyday reliable Jager who kills everyone for you!

23rdBPK_Jagarforbrandkapten

I'd like to join but i'm european so would i be able to do the trainings?
Thanks.
Olaf_Bloodstring is my ingame name.

Colabear said:
I'd like to join but i'm european so would i be able to do the trainings?
Thanks.
Olaf_Bloodstring is my ingame name.

Hey Olaf, Im Legolan Glendor from PW, we have not started our trainings just yet, I will PM you the TS info.

Oberst_ag said:
jägarförbandkapten=jagerunitcaptain:grin:

Ya but the thing is that the mod only allows 1-2 jagers, So I lead the musketeers because it seems there is no limit to the musketeers

ps. Jager is the unit I play as, I don't play as any other unit unless I am messing around.

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
Admins can set troop limits to whatever they want on their servers. What's more - troop limits are in percentages of the whole team (Jager's limit for example is set to 20%).

Daedalus in our server we respect your defaults so we work our gameplay around it. We understand why some units are limited due to their power and potential so really we come up with creative ways to counter each troop type. We know we can change it and only times we do is during Invasion but other than that everything stays on default (except the money)

Also I created a post about server guidelines in The Deluge section so maybe if you post on what you think the guidelines for a regular server should be (such as troops limits and rules like no hiding in corners of maps)

I Would like to Join the regiment.

Steam Name - Extradaemon

Other Comment - I have Good experience with M&B Multiplayer clans as I have been a Member in Many as well as running My own for a While :razz:

The Black Power Knights. Sounds racist.

I would love to join this clan anyways

Steam: chargers1783

Ingame: HoosierPride

The leader has been permanently banned and hasn't shown his face around here since February. I think you would be well advised to look for another clan.

Back
Top Bottom