22nd v IG Non-Drama rule discussion thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

It's really idiotic that there's so much drama and default wins in my opinion. There  should be a rule about causing drama all the time because I think some clans are just too afraid not to win.

Well there is no drama at the moment, but there is a slight chance that there will be some in the very near future. Surely established clans such as IG and 22nd would not sink that low.

*edit* this is just between 22nd and IG at the moment so I don't see why we need this thread.

Why did you comment then? :grin:

Also I will go prepare this:
popping-popcorn-with-cell-phones-2.jpg

I think instead is idiotic saying stop the drama , while you open a thread for it as a result of  magnifying  the drama or even starting it.

Also if the rules would h ave been decided democratically with votes and discussion as suggested loads of time instead of being imposed , we woulndt be here discussing .

Blead said:
Are you OK Willy? Your post seems a bit shaky.
i'm super ok  :grin:

Why shacky?  The thing is that i dont check how is going the  Enl from a while , and when i come and see half of the teams have resigned and that the drama's Are still going on , well i piss off a bit , when i know all this could have been avoided very easily on my opinion.
But if my post was somehow  harsh , it wasnt my intention , so i apologize in advance

Lord Willy said:
Why shacky?  The thing is that i dont check how is going the  Enl from a while , and when i come and see half of the teams have resigned and that the drama's Are still going on , well i piss off a bit , when i know all this could have been avoided very easily on my opinion.
But if my post was somehow  harsh , it wasnt my intention , so i apologize in advance

Wrong, most of the teams that have "resigned" are clans that ceased to exist. And there have only been one(?) case of huge drama.

So no it could not have been easily avoided.

Lord Willy said:
Blead said:
Are you OK Willy? Your post seems a bit shaky.
I'm super OK.  :grin:

Why is it shaky? The thing is that I didn't check how it is going in the ENL for a while and when I came back and saw half of the teams had resigned and the drama's still going on, well I got a bit pissed off. When I know all of this could have been very easily avoided in my opinion, but if my post was somehow harsh. Then it wasn't my intention. So I apologize in advance.
I mean more in the sentence of: "Extra spaces, wrong placement of comma's and misspelled words. I don't know maybe I'm turning into a bit of a Grammar Nazi now and My posts aren't top notch either so I really shouldn't complain about others being a bit messy, but I am used to your posts being clear and easy to read.

@Goldfingero

Yes , not playing on summer was one of the options suggested . Anyway i'm off to' enjoy my holiday again, so i wont be able to reply.

@Blead
Ah  :razz:  Well i'm writing from an iPad , and its a bloody hell as it corrects or add all italian words , commas , random space , random  full pooints etc . So i try to' re correct every single word again , but it takes a bit so usually  i dont mine :p . But  yes as the good old Godnoken say , you should be' habituated too see my post with a tons of  grammar error  anyway :razz:.

And yes Harkoon Your the number 1!  :eek:

Drama!

Arch3r man, what the frickle is this thread for? This is dangerous! There's a chance that ye're going to be getting the master drama-llama in soon, the King, ginger-haired and quite tempestuous. Once summoned, it is difficult to beat back away and requires a whole host of calming techniques and measures such as rubbing behind the ears, a gentle caress of the shoulders or a good fondle.

Haakon! You're not allowed fans. Willy! Stop praising this funny Spaniard and instead praise someone whom is truely Portuguese such as... someonefamous. (They exist?  :razz::eek:

Lord Willy said:
@Goldfingero

Yes , not playing on summer was one of the options suggested . Anyway i'm off to' enjoy my holiday again, so i wont be able to reply.

Summer is excellent for me personally, because I can't go outside or the sun will fry meeh eyes. D:

Complaining about drama by making an obvious drama thread is kind of ironic dontchathink? Seems like there's actual discussion in this thread though oddly enough.

Eiríkr Rauði said:
Drama!

Arch3r man, what the frickle is this thread for? This is dangerous! There's a chance that ye're going to be getting the master drama-llama in soon, the King, ginger-haired and quite tempestuous. Once summoned, it is difficult to beat back away and requires a whole host of calming techniques and measures such as rubbing behind the ears, a gentle caress of the shoulders or a good fondle.
Squeaky Llama gets the oil. No one ever gives me gentle calming caresses. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom