20e Kungliga Kalmar Regemente - The Swedish Regiment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thokan

Sergeant Knight

Gentlemen, the 20e Kalmar Regiment is recruiting!

Introduction

Fellow countrymen! Rise up and fight for your King and Country. Let Europe know what a Swedish Tiger is!
The 20e Kalmar Regiment is actively recruiting Scandinavian Swedish-understanding members as the main goal is to have a Swedish speaking regiment with commands bellied in said language.
We will actively conduct formations and use of tactics in-game as well as trainings as we muster our forces. Expect also a big interest in the weekly linebattles!
So if you are a Swede or a Scandinavian appreciating Swedish culture, history or awesomeness, look no further!

Recruitment

To join, head to our forum:
http://kalmarregemente.swedishforum.net/
and direct yourself to our Recruitment category. You will find the rest of the information there!

History

The Kalmar Regiment earned following Victory Names for helping the outcome of each said battle:
Varberg (1565)
Narva (1581)
Warszawa (1656)
The march across Bält (165:cool:
Kliszów (1702)
Helsingborg (1710)
Svensksund (1790)

A fun fact to note is also that the Wilhelm Moberg character "Rasken" served under Kalmar Regiment.

Contact

The easiest way of finding us is heading to our forums: http://kalmarregemente.swedishforum.net/

But we also possess a Facebook page! Throw us a like today!

If you wish to contact me, Gustaf Adolf Von Siegroth, the commanding officer himself, do so with my steam name is: thokanguildmaster

AgentGB said:
Goodluck with your regiment

If you need any help with banners or signatures ill be happy to help, just source me some images :smile:

I might very well hit you up on that offer, AgentGB! It's some fine sigs and banners you guys possess!

Thank you, guys!

Thokan said:
AgentGB said:

If you need any help with banners or signatures ill be happy to help, just source me some images :smile:

I might very well hit you up on that offer, AgentGB! It's some fine sigs and banners you guys possess!

Thank you, guys!
Thank you!

Ill be honoured dude!! Give me a PM when your ready :smile: 

AgentGB said:
Thokan said:
AgentGB said:

Thank you, guys!
Thank you!

Ill be honoured dude!! Give me a PM when your ready :smile:

I shall begin a scavenge hunt for material images then  :razz:

Aha, competition :grin:

I may be leading a French regiment but Ill keep my crosshair on you :grin: As a true Dane!

I wish you would have english translations.
But good luck and if you had english translations, i might join

Yeah but now i am back because i am too lazy to get the update for vikingr because of lame 7 zip file manager, so now i am back.
And i mean for the website, its hard for me to try and get to tabs i want to look at.

jbebes said:
Yeah but now i am back because i am too lazy to get the update for vikingr because of lame 7 zip file manager, so now i am back.
And i mean for the website, its hard for me to try and get to tabs i want to look at.

ah okey doke, sorry mate, i see what you mean there now

jbebes said:

I apologize my good sir. When I actually get useful information on there I will definitely translate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom