• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

20e Kungliga Kalmar Regemente - The Swedish Regiment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thokan

Sergeant Knight
AgentGB said:
Hey Thokan catch ya later for line battle!  Hoping to see the swedes makes there début!  :smile:

And what a great début I am hoping for!  :mrgreen: See ya there, AgentGB!!

Thokan

Sergeant Knight
I had a blast! Was a real good learn too! Looking forward to friday!  :mrgreen:

Can't wait to see the video!!

Znaker

Recruit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaOBOGA_PJ0 This song should be the "Intro song" for this regiment.

Thokan

Sergeant Knight
Znaker said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaOBOGA_PJ0 This song should be the "Intro song" for this regiment.

An awesome song indeed, albeit I do not understand the relevance of the song to this regiment. Care to indulge me?  :razz:

HannesFury

Sergeant Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Einer frage, ist det här till Mount&Musket (Yes, ja, men läs further), beacause ich dänker att if det är Kalmar Konglig Regemente should it inte vare den Svenske "faction" doe? Wilken spelar ni den, since das int finnes än. Sorry mine Tyske språk inte jettenbra! Tack in fore the hand!

fingerniklas

Knight at Arms
WBNW
HannesFury said:
Einer frage, ist det här till Mount&Musket (Yes, ja, men läs further), beacause ich dänker att if det är Kalmar Konglig Regemente should it inte vare den Svenske "faction" doe? Wilken spelar ni den, since das int finnes än. Sorry mine Tyske språk inte jettenbra! Tack in fore the hand!

Use english?

Anyway, since there arent any swedish faction yet in mount and musket, they can just go, french, brits, prussians or russians if they want to.

HannesFury

Sergeant Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Yes of course I know they can use whichever they want to, just curious if there was one chosen over another for any given reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom