SP Sci-Fi 2020 is just the beginning

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary

Well, as developers at TaleWorlds Entertainment, we wanted to make a internal game jam. And the topic of jam was "The world ends in 2 minutes". As a programmer I wanted to make the game by modding the Bannerlord(Thanks to my fellow artist, he accepted modding the game). And here is the result of this process. A 2d total conversion game made in 24 hours. We hope this mod may inspire other modders as well. Source code is included. You are free to do whatever you want to do with source code.

The game is an asteroid game. As a player you control one of those asteroids with W A S D keys. And by hitting other asteroids, you either increase your mass or increase the remaining time. Stay away from red satellites. The more mass you have, more chance you have to destroy Earth. To destroy it, press space key.

Current build is compatible with e1.5.2.

We couldn't add sounds properly, so we removed them. It looks like we have to focus on Sound API a bit more :smile:

Download Link
Nexus Mods

Images - Videos
2249-1602349500-1496233455.png

Credits

Programming

Koray Kiyakoglu

Art
Firat Murat Cebi

There are also 2 more asteroid sprites we found from google which we used during the development, but we are too lazy to delete them :smile:

Have fun.

That's awesome that you can mod the game this heavily. Nice work and hopefully the mod scene can take some inspiration from the source code :smile:

This is the most amazing thing i've ever seen in M&B games
I can't play singleplayer because it is freezing too much maybe i can play that in singleplayer :grin: and finally i can say i played many hours in SP

Holy s... thats really awesome...

This is the most amazing thing i've ever seen in M&B games
I can't play singleplayer because it is freezing too much maybe i can play that in singleplayer :grin: and finally i can say i played many hours in SP

Holy s... thats really awesome...
Yes, this is really awesome, and ı am so happy with this mod (and modding tools)! I am so excited for the future mods...

Back
Top Bottom