Native Completed 2017 North American Dueling Tournament Platypus Victor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Alyss said:
Sir Platypus said:
Alyss said:
Simonnn said:
he thinks i am hacking because none can match my melee prowess
I think he is speaking of platy and maximou :smile:
Lmao get off my ass Alyss you're trash nobody's hacking quit your *****ing

that's why you are banned from Ronin :smile:
Insulting me just prove that you are mad because you've been spotted.
I'm not gonna let someone just talk about me without me saying anything, but insulting you cause you're trash which is just me stating the truth means I am spotted lol ok I mean I guess..

Being banned on ronin doesn't mean sht woopdee doo he's banned on some shtty battle server, those admins they have are autistic and have the skill and game sense of steam sale pub, I could care less about that server and what they think of me lmao, now carry on trash before I punish you when the duel server comes back up.

Anyways I'm not in the mood for an admin to come and give me more warnings because you're probably gonna report me for being a mad little kid like you did to Narmin, I'll stay off posting on thread till tournament actually starts.

Sir Platypus said:
Alyss said:
Sir Platypus said:
Alyss said:
Simonnn said:

I'll stay off posting on thread till tournament actually starts.

Finally you say something intelligent.

Sir Platypus said:
Alyss said:
Sir Platypus said:
Alyss said:
Simonnn said:

I'm not gonna let someone just talk about me without me saying anything, but insulting you cause you're trash which is just me stating the truth means I am spotted lol ok I mean I guess..

Being banned on ronin doesn't mean sht woopdee doo he's banned on some shtty battle server, those admins they have are autistic and have the skill and game sense of steam sale pub, I could care less about that server and what they think of me lmao, now carry on trash before I punish you when the duel server comes back up.

Anyways I'm not in the mood for an admin to come and give me more warnings because you're probably gonna report me for being a mad little kid like you did to Narmin, I'll stay off posting on thread till tournament actually starts.

Angry fat geek alert

Thunderbeu said:
Sir Platypus said:
Alyss said:
Sir Platypus said:
Alyss said:
Simonnn said:

Angry fat geek alert

why you always putting your nose in something that doesn't involve you?

Back
Top Bottom