Native Completed 2017 North American Dueling Tournament Platypus Victor!

Users who are viewing this thread

a3d092b439cf202cde995c4d69e309e4.png
maximou has given me a default

Platypus is asking for default against Alyss since the 7th deadline is over and Alyss hasn't tried to get in touch with him about the semi ft7

He didn’t try to contact me and he is always offline on steam.
And he can ask himself. Are you his dog or wtf ?

PS : his last connection on steam was 12 days ago

Alyss said:

I never took you for a smart person which is why I won't go off on you but If you look very very closely you can see that platypus is (MUTED)
oh and he also has a different steam, the one if you were smart enough, you could find if you went on the participant list. It is also your job to contact him cause you extended the deadline, stupid.

I looked closely at the participants list and all I saw was this.

https://imgur.com/a/9h0yC

Seems like it would be tough to contact him if he hasn’t logged into his steam account he signed up with for the last 12 days.

I’m not that admin of this tournament, but it seems like your friend is at fault.

EDIT.  He edited his profile and added a link to his other account. It’s time to duel 

Narmin said:
Alyss said:

I never took you for a smart person which is why I won't go off on you but If you look very very closely you can see that platypus is (MUTED)
oh and he also has a different steam, the one if you were smart enough, you could find if you went on the participant list. It is also your job to contact him cause you extended the deadline, stupid.

It is his fault if he is muted and he could have pm me if he really wanted to contact me.

Just because Alyss filed extension doesn't mean he has to contact him it goes both ways but you already know this.

Get your duel done before Monday next week please.

Hello guys, I would like to first and foremost apologize for my toxic behavior, Thank you Calamity for the unmute.

Secondly, Me getting to Semi Final by defaults only is not true.
Narmin said:
a3d092b439cf202cde995c4d69e309e4.png
maximou has given me a default
The chat above is fake. Full video is in the spoiler if any of you want to see it. Score was 7-6 
https://plays.tv/video/5a44878c62e2df701e/narmiou-vs-maximou-na-duel-ft7?from=user
The final will be soon, maybe Saturday.
to new beginnings, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom