2017 Giveaway! AAA title!

Users who are viewing this thread

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Marquis
I'm taking you through a journey...

2016 has been a wild year for a lot of us. Being in this community a couple of years has given me a deep insight into the community. I thought I'd share a couple of stories during my time on warband and to give (hopefully) you all a different perspective of me. I came to warband late 2012. I obviously wasn't in the 'community' as such as I am today, however I joined with someone called Rundeen formally known as Goldking. I started off playing NW first being in the 63e to then being with 75th. At this time I sounded 12, so I used the no mic technique and I always used to throw my mouse at my wall like the mad child I was because I complained how it kept blocking left & right and not up & down. Near the start of 2013 I decided to create my own regiment called 97th and I absolutely loved it 97th_Col_Trot. I first created 97th with Mitchyyy (I believe he still plays mercs to this date) but he was busy for quite some time so he was replaced with someone called phlux who literally bought me all the servers (I still love you) but then started to be extremely mean and made everyone leave and so it was dispanded months later.

I met some awesome people like Nachoskiy for him to then introduce me to PW (The best warband experience I've ever had). Playing on Nexus (there was one before it, can't remember like rrc or something)  I had brilliant memories one of them was having epic battles (I'll find the YouTube link later), we were on the bridge between Jerusalem and praven on Realms divided and we came up with a strategy to kill (I believe) the bohemians and this point I was in Baratheons known as Prince Serjic Baratheon we set up around 8 men on the bridge to lure like all 50 of them out of Oasis, we had horses hidden behind Jerusalem and men waiting just behind praven doors. They came and our strategy worked so well, it was beautiful!. There was another siege in vornneston where about 60 Lannisters sieged the walls. They came with an engineer and done a rhodok shield wall around him, one of our badass archers came and shot through one of the small gaps and killed the engineer it was so enthralling! In the end they managed to put a ladder up and at this point we were outnumbered 3 to 1. They began climbing and so me and jacob (King_Jacob_Baratheon) ran to the flag and we looked down to see almost every Lannister dead and we had won!. There's been so many sieges and it's been hell of a ride in PW. I met so many people and it was by far the best experience I ever had. I played PF for a small amount of time but that was just bad. Really bad.

I then wanted to improve and at this point I was extremely known in PW and for PW standards I was extremely good and obviously there was the legend of PW which was Svensken and he was far superior to anyone else. I decided to play on Ludus a lot more and improve I played it for months on end and at first I joined Legend as an archer (I came to 0 trainings and matches) and at this point  my name was Fiettaa and on Legend roster they got it wrong and put Fietta so I stuck with that anyways. I then (for like 2 weeks) joined PoP  (principality of power) with Jacob and obviously the leader was one of the most well known PW players Haxxxio I.E MonopoliS, Horacye (something like that) and Natasha. I quit after 2 weeks. During my time playing Ludus I met someone called Gibby Jr and he invited me to join an LGN46 training match and so I did. There was also a 3v3 event that happens where Tobi (manolo) took out Malta in a 1v3 and it was incredible. I then joined LGN46. I was currently using normal attack direction and was alright I suppose but I also met someone called Sponge and we did a 2v2 against BD and M and he told me to use inverse and I did and never stopped.  In LGN the best infantries were Jokah, Gibby and me. Me and Gibby had some serious competition in LGN46 so we normally tried to be better than one another and was good fun. LGN46 also did plenty of scrims and lost all of them but I still enjoyed it and to this day is still the best community I've been in (love you chaff). I even enjoyed chanting "Let's go Legion let's go!" I also started to become active on the forums at this point and as people remember it was normally me and Gibby fighting posting screenshots of scores etc and who carried who. Me and Gibby and Ciiges used the rage Legend46 as we were in both legion and legend. At a later date we decided to change from legion46 to just legion for competitive. Me and Gibby got ego boost by Cleric (mainly), Deacon, BD and M. These people helped us improve a great deal by complimenting us. When me and Gibby were improving everyone else didn't so we left. We joined AA with the big man Bauglir to which the clan wasn't the best. I caught up with the community quite a lot and started gaining some reputation and was lovin' life I suppose. When AA disbanded me and Gibby parted in different places (he went to wonwokie and I went to Freelancers). I really enjoyed freelancers and the people were incredible (apart from I got bullied) but was banter, it was quite an emotional end to WNL5 and Watly became a villan. About 6 months past and Big Boys was introduced and I had a little smirk on my face as I wanted sweet revenge. I joined Wonwokie when Gibby and Ciiges left and just slapped into bigboys. Many months past again and am currently in University and have no motive to play competitive warband anymore (probably will return if something big came up) but I always love the gossip on the forums and ad much as I can be mean on the forums by being satire I still enjoy reading up about what's coming up etc. I've made some great friends through warband and I appreciate all the support I've been given. This story is just a fraction of what I've done :smile:.

Nota bene: I could make a tl;dr but I want you to read it all :wink:.

I've had an amazing time on warband and I hope to enjoy it some more before bannerlord comes out. The community has gave me enjoyment for many years so I wanted to give something back to you and hope you all have an amazing 2017!.

I've not finalised the game I'm giving away but it will be a AAA title that's a maximum of a year old (to celebrate 2016).

Winner will be picked 1st February

Entry is very simple all you have to do is post about your favourite time/memory  in warband via a message, video, pictures etc. this could be Competitive, Multiplayer, or any other modules. I'd love to hear all your experiences. I will be non bias either, so past grudges etc won't count and everyone will have an equal chance of winning. I will be picking the one that's put a smile on my face. Please don't post something troll.

Nota bene: I've done all of this for my phone so there's probably plenty of mistakes.

Goodluck.

Current Participants - 4

My favourite Warband memory would probably have to be me in the 68th. Which was a rather poorly led(no offence 68th guys i love you) but fun and bantorous regiment in NW. The people there where amazing we always had the best of fun making fun of each other. The best people there(my favourite) would have to be Rivalley,Brass,Donald,Norwegian,Mowiegan,Cheesy,Mysty and others that I didnt get to know well enough to judge. Just want to thank you guys for putting me through tough times. Good luck to all of you guys in the future!
(sorry for lack of detail, my writing skills are on par with the Void and I dont want to embarass myself)

2010/2011 were my greatest times with the samurais! We tried to reform once in 2013, which was fun aswell, but we lacked too much skill and teamplay

Therefore, Profail made two videos (without us knowing) in a WNL official match.

Don't feel offended by the insults.

Don't feel offended by the insults.

Since Hives doesn't play anymore, Noxx and I are the only samurais that still play competitive, sadly. I've had good times  with the 2010 samurais AND the 2013 samurais!
Its making me feel old tho  :party:

I'm not posting this specifically with the intention of winning something...since I really have no idea what game I would want someone to buy for me, but I sure hope that some players will find themselves in my boots.

My story with TaleWorlds in general didn't start with Warband, but with the later versions of Mount&Blade, which, as far as my memory tells, was about 0.9XX. I have discovered Mount&Blade in a weird way, almost accidentally, and even if it happened to be an accidental find, it was one which I surely think was a very fortunate one. Explaining this in one sentence would sound like this: This is the game that was always on my hard drive ever since I have discovered it.

Basically, it was one of the terribly boring days which had to be filled with something fun. Suddenly, I thought that it would be cool to play a game with Medieval warfare, sieges, and so on...or anything that would fill the passion for history of an 11 year old (I'm 20 now). Thus, I forced my crude English skills and typed "Medieval games" on Google, then stumbled on a page which reviewed a game called "Mount&Blade". I didn't have good enough English skills to read and understand the review, but the screenshots caught my attention, and it was just exactly what I was dreaming about for so long. It just made my imagination run wild. Thankfully, the web page also provided a download link for the demo, and I can still remember my happiness while the download bar slowly progressed. When I launched the client, I was greeted by the generic window which told me that I'm playing a demo, but I quickly closed it and rushed for the play button. The menu was pretty straightforward about starting a new game, and that's exactly what I did. The walls of text accompanying the character creation process seemed a bit misleading at first, so I quickly went through it, hoping to get to the thing as fast as possible. I couldn't understand anything anyways.

With little to no prior knowledge on how the game is supposed to work, or what is the concept behind it, I was thrown on the campaign map, just right by Halmar, on the Khergit lands. My confusion drove further as I expected to hop in the boots of the main character and have a completely sandbox experience. Nevertheless, the screenshots I saw earlier convinced me to explore and find that fun which they seemed to promise. I stared clicking on the main map, which eventually led me to entering Halmar itself. Almost without hesitation, I entered directly on the town scene, as if an instinct told me to do so. As I was looking at my character for the very first time, the ambiance of the town itself left a good impression in my mind, which why I spent quite some time walking around and exploring things. At one point, I discovered the armor merchant. Once in the inventory screen, I thought about buying something in accordance to the environment I was in...because hey, in an "Arabian" town, you've got to wear something "Arabian"-looking! So I bought a woman's wimple to put on my male character, thinking it was in fact a turban. After that, I proudly continued my town exploration with the new acquisition on my head.

I can't really remember what I did next on that game session, but what I know for sure is that I did run into those pesky steppe bandits, which greeted me for the first time in the world of Calradia.

After discovering the way recruiting works, I started to feel more confident on what I can do in the game world, like...for example...going against those bandits. So the best idea which sparkled into my hear was to boldly run into a party of sea raiders, only with a few recruits at hand. Good idea, huh? As expected, I lost the very first couple of battles, but I was in no way frustrated about it. It felt challenging, and killing one of those sea raiders by myself sure put a smile on my face. While I kept failing against them, I started to build a sense of fear against the my foes, and oh boy, was my heart pumping so fast when I understood that all my men are dead, and that I'm all alone against the raiders. That is why my most lucid memories are from those very first unsuccessful skirmishes. I remember with perfect detail how I managed to finally score a victory against a band of raiders by myself, when I thought that I'd lose horribly, as always. From that point, I started to get the idea on how things work in Mount&Blade, and how much I could squeeze out of the game.

As the game progressed, I grew increasingly attached by the Khergit culture, and kept on using their troops over and over again, and just when I was getting the hang of it, a window popped up telling me that my trial is over. I was really sad, and hoped that I could continue in some way. I found out that you could start all over, and meet the same limitations in each session, but I was more than happy to know that it didn't simply put a nail in the coffin for my whole experience.

For a couple of years (!), I played the game on trial only, but still, I was so enthusiastic about it that I shared it with anyone I could. One of those people is my uncle. I used to spend whole days by the computer and play the trial together over and over again. Moreover, it was him that I had discovered the cheat system with. :razz:

Basically, we were so concerned about not losing battles, that while he played, I stood ready with my fingers on Ctrl+H, and pressed the combination every time he fell into trouble. At one point, we accidentally found the cheat which made the hero act as an AI. My uncle was quite confused about it, as he had no control on the character anymore, and when the AI hero would head-shoot enemies one by one with the war bow, he would say "aw yeah, sure, I taught him how to do that".

After finally buying Mount&Blade, which was my first ever acquisition, I shortly discovered that Warband was in development. I did manage to get into the beta, and from that point, I just fell in absolute love with the game, and there was no turning back. What I consider more special about me, comparing to the other players, is that I always loved, and still love to play Native. In fact, this is the only SP module that I can bear, along with Diplomacy. It's just that I like the lore of Calradia, and the mechanics of Mount&Blade are so complex and extensive that, I think there are still things I got to discover and ways I could to play, even after all those years invested in the game.

There are lots and lots of things I could tell about, like my absolutely wonderful online experiences in Persistent World mod, China Battlefield (loved this mod especially), and maybe I'll write something about them later, but I'll dedicate the some of the remaining possible characters for this post to explain my experiences as a scener, and how scening became just as enjoyable as playing the game itself.

I discovered that it was possible to edit scenes in an accidental way (again). I remember that the first ever time that I edited a scene was in a Swadian village (was it Ruluns?). After managing to get that editor window working, I found a way to place my first ever building on a map. It was a village house, and it was totally misaligned, but hey, I changed the way the game looks! I placed a building! Well...I continued my adventure by editing minor things in scenes, but keep in mind that I had only limited knowledge on what I could do. For example, I was so stupid at it that, instead of using the necessary key bindings to raise objects, I chose to elevate the terrain instead and then place the object in the place I wanted it to be. To rotate buildings, I had to adjust the whole camera. In such a context, I even managed to enlist myself as a scener for mods (hooray!). Yes, a guy who had no idea how to raise and rotate stuff in the editor had the balls to PM modders and say "hi" in a very crude English, and explain that he could make "amazing!!!1!one" stuff with the scene editor (amazing things? Wonders!). That "lucky" modder who had the "luck" to have me in his team was Rath0s. Basically, he wanted to turn the Khergit scenes into European themed ones. Said and done! But the poor and naive scener (me) had no idea about AI meshes yet. I was surprised to learn that he liked the results of my work, but when talks came to "why do the AI get stuck on walls", I took that professional tone, and answered "I don't know", leaving the immersion that the problem is on his end.

One more successful experience as a scener was with Astorionar Adventure mod. I still had no idea how to elevate or rotate stuff, and still had to exit the scene just to refresh the collision meshes on the map, but I did the job, and the author of the mod was pleased. What else would a "good" scener want than appreciation for his work, eh? :razz:

You can still see my village scenes for that mod, if you can find it.

As of now, I have learned how to rotate and manipulate stuff in the editor, and even came to the point when I can give valuable advice, but hey, one should always remember the humble beginnings. :iamamoron:

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading about my experiences, especially about my scening career.

Just as a note you can use as many pages as you like. If you need more characters it's fine if you want to extend it on more replies :smile:. Also people shouldn't feel threatened by long posts. I'm going to read every reply, short or long.

However do I like reading stories :smile:

My favourite warband experience its a little bit long, but I think these are much better.

Fietta said:
2016 has been a wild year for a lot of us. Being in this community a couple of years has given me a deep insight into the community. I thought I'd share a couple of stories during my time on warband and to give (hopefully) you all a different perspective of me. I came to warband late 2012. I obviously wasn't in the 'community' as such as I am today, however I joined with someone called Rundeen formally known as Goldking. I started off playing NW first being in the 63e to then being with 75th. At this time I sounded 12, so I used the no mic technique and I always used to throw my mouse at my wall like the mad child I was because I complained how it kept blocking left & right and not up & down. Near the start of 2013 I decided to create my own regiment called 97th and I absolutely loved it 97th_Col_Trot. I first created 97th with Mitchyyy (I believe he still plays mercs to this date) but he was busy for quite some time so he was replaced with someone called phlux who literally bought me all the servers (I still love you) but then started to be extremely mean and made everyone leave and so it was dispanded months later.

I met some awesome people like Nachoskiy for him to then introduce me to PW (The best warband experience I've ever had). Playing on Nexus (there was one before it, can't remember like rrc or something)  I had brilliant memories one of them was having epic battles (I'll find the YouTube link later), we were on the bridge between Jerusalem and praven on Realms divided and we came up with a strategy to kill (I believe) the bohemians and this point I was in Baratheons known as Prince Serjic Baratheon we set up around 8 men on the bridge to lure like all 50 of them out of Oasis, we had horses hidden behind Jerusalem and men waiting just behind praven doors. They came and our strategy worked so well, it was beautiful!. There was another siege in vornneston where about 60 Lannisters sieged the walls. They came with an engineer and done a rhodok shield wall around him, one of our badass archers came and shot through one of the small gaps and killed the engineer it was so enthralling! In the end they managed to put a ladder up and at this point we were outnumbered 3 to 1. They began climbing and so me and jacob (King_Jacob_Baratheon) ran to the flag and we looked down to see almost every Lannister dead and we had won!. There's been so many sieges and it's been hell of a ride in PW. I met so many people and it was by far the best experience I ever had. I played PF for a small amount of time but that was just bad. Really bad.

I then wanted to improve and at this point I was extremely known in PW and for PW standards I was extremely good and obviously there was the legend of PW which was Svensken and he was far superior to anyone else. I decided to play on Ludus a lot more and improve I played it for months on end and at first I joined Legend as an archer (I came to 0 trainings and matches) and at this point  my name was Fiettaa and on Legend roster they got it wrong and put Fietta so I stuck with that anyways. I then (for like 2 weeks) joined PoP  (principality of power) with Jacob and obviously the leader was one of the most well known PW players Haxxxio I.E MonopoliS, Horacye (something like that) and Natasha. I quit after 2 weeks. During my time playing Ludus I met someone called Gibby Jr and he invited me to join an LGN46 training match and so I did. There was also a 3v3 event that happens where Tobi (manolo) took out Malta in a 1v3 and it was incredible. I then joined LGN46. I was currently using normal attack direction and was alright I suppose but I also met someone called Sponge and we did a 2v2 against BD and M and he told me to use inverse and I did and never stopped.  In LGN the best infantries were Jokah, Gibby and me. Me and Gibby had some serious competition in LGN46 so we normally tried to be better than one another and was good fun. LGN46 also did plenty of scrims and lost all of them but I still enjoyed it and to this day is still the best community I've been in (love you chaff). I even enjoyed chanting "Let's go Legion let's go!" I also started to become active on the forums at this point and as people remember it was normally me and Gibby fighting posting screenshots of scores etc and who carried who. Me and Gibby and Ciiges used the rage Legend46 as we were in both legion and legend. At a later date we decided to change from legion46 to just legion for competitive. Me and Gibby got ego boost by Cleric (mainly), Deacon, BD and M. These people helped us improve a great deal by complimenting us. When me and Gibby were improving everyone else didn't so we left. We joined AA with the big man Bauglir to which the clan wasn't the best. I caught up with the community quite a lot and started gaining some reputation and was lovin' life I suppose. When AA disbanded me and Gibby parted in different places (he went to wonwokie and I went to Freelancers). I really enjoyed freelancers and the people were incredible (apart from I got bullied) but was banter, it was quite an emotional end to WNL5 and Watly became a villan. About 6 months past and Big Boys was introduced and I had a little smirk on my face as I wanted sweet revenge. I joined Wonwokie when Gibby and Ciiges left and just slapped into bigboys. Many months past again and am currently in University and have no motive to play competitive warband anymore (probably will return if something big came up) but I always love the gossip on the forums and ad much as I can be mean on the forums by being satire I still enjoy reading up about what's coming up etc. I've made some great friends through warband and I appreciate all the support I've been given. This story is just a fraction of what I've done .

The Bowman said:
I'm not posting this specifically with the intention of winning something...since I really have no idea what game I would want someone to buy for me, but I sure hope that some players will find themselves in my boots.

My story with TaleWorlds in general didn't start with Warband, but with the later versions of Mount&Blade, which, as far as my memory tells, was about 0.9XX. I have discovered Mount&Blade in a weird way, almost accidentally, and even if it happened to be an accidental find, it was one which I surely think was a very fortunate one. Explaining this in one sentence would sound like this: This is the game that was always on my hard drive ever since I have discovered it.

Basically, it was one of the terribly boring days which had to be filled with something fun. Suddenly, I thought that it would be cool to play a game with Medieval warfare, sieges, and so on...or anything that would fill the passion for history of an 11 year old (I'm 20 now). Thus, I forced my crude English skills and typed "Medieval games" on Google, then stumbled on a page which reviewed a game called "Mount&Blade". I didn't have good enough English skills to read and understand the review, but the screenshots caught my attention, and it was just exactly what I was dreaming about for so long. It just made my imagination run wild. Thankfully, the web page also provided a download link for the demo, and I can still remember my happiness while the download bar slowly progressed. When I launched the client, I was greeted by the generic window which told me that I'm playing a demo, but I quickly closed it and rushed for the play button. The menu was pretty straightforward about starting a new game, and that's exactly what I did. The walls of text accompanying the character creation process seemed a bit misleading at first, so I quickly went through it, hoping to get to the thing as fast as possible. I couldn't understand anything anyways.

With little to no prior knowledge on how the game is supposed to work, or what is the concept behind it, I was thrown on the campaign map, just right by Halmar, on the Khergit lands. My confusion drove further as I expected to hop in the boots of the main character and have a completely sandbox experience. Nevertheless, the screenshots I saw earlier convinced me to explore and find that fun which they seemed to promise. I stared clicking on the main map, which eventually led me to entering Halmar itself. Almost without hesitation, I entered directly on the town scene, as if an instinct told me to do so. As I was looking at my character for the very first time, the ambiance of the town itself left a good impression in my mind, which why I spent quite some time walking around and exploring things. At one point, I discovered the armor merchant. Once in the inventory screen, I thought about buying something in accordance to the environment I was in...because hey, in an "Arabian" town, you've got to wear something "Arabian"-looking! So I bought a woman's wimple to put on my male character, thinking it was in fact a turban. After that, I proudly continued my town exploration with the new acquisition on my head.

I can't really remember what I did next on that game session, but what I know for sure is that I did run into those pesky steppe bandits, which greeted me for the first time in the world of Calradia.

After discovering the way recruiting works, I started to feel more confident on what I can do in the game world, like...for example...going against those bandits. So the best idea which sparkled into my hear was to boldly run into a party of sea raiders, only with a few recruits at hand. Good idea, huh? As expected, I lost the very first couple of battles, but I was in no way frustrated about it. It felt challenging, and killing one of those sea raiders by myself sure put a smile on my face. While I kept failing against them, I started to build a sense of fear against the my foes, and oh boy, was my heart pumping so fast when I understood that all my men are dead, and that I'm all alone against the raiders. That is why my most lucid memories are from those very first unsuccessful skirmishes. I remember with perfect detail how I managed to finally score a victory against a band of raiders by myself, when I thought that I'd lose horribly, as always. From that point, I started to get the idea on how things work in Mount&Blade, and how much I could squeeze out of the game.

As the game progressed, I grew increasingly attached by the Khergit culture, and kept on using their troops over and over again, and just when I was getting the hang of it, a window popped up telling me that my trial is over. I was really sad, and hoped that I could continue in some way. I found out that you could start all over, and meet the same limitations in each session, but I was more than happy to know that it didn't simply put a nail in the coffin for my whole experience.

For a couple of years (!), I played the game on trial only, but still, I was so enthusiastic about it that I shared it with anyone I could. One of those people is my uncle. I used to spend whole days by the computer and play the trial together over and over again. Moreover, it was him that I had discovered the cheat system with. :razz:

Basically, we were so concerned about not losing battles, that while he played, I stood ready with my fingers on Ctrl+H, and pressed the combination every time he fell into trouble. At one point, we accidentally found the cheat which made the hero act as an AI. My uncle was quite confused about it, as he had no control on the character anymore, and when the AI hero would head-shoot enemies one by one with the war bow, he would say "aw yeah, sure, I taught him how to do that".

After finally buying Mount&Blade, which was my first ever acquisition, I shortly discovered that Warband was in development. I did manage to get into the beta, and from that point, I just fell in absolute love with the game, and there was no turning back. What I consider more special about me, comparing to the other players, is that I always loved, and still love to play Native. In fact, this is the only SP module that I can bear, along with Diplomacy. It's just that I like the lore of Calradia, and the mechanics of Mount&Blade are so complex and extensive that, I think there are still things I got to discover and ways I could to play, even after all those years invested in the game.

There are lots and lots of things I could tell about, like my absolutely wonderful online experiences in Persistent World mod, China Battlefield (loved this mod especially), and maybe I'll write something about them later, but I'll dedicate the some of the remaining possible characters for this post to explain my experiences as a scener, and how scening became just as enjoyable as playing the game itself.

I discovered that it was possible to edit scenes in an accidental way (again). I remember that the first ever time that I edited a scene was in a Swadian village (was it Ruluns?). After managing to get that editor window working, I found a way to place my first ever building on a map. It was a village house, and it was totally misaligned, but hey, I changed the way the game looks! I placed a building! Well...I continued my adventure by editing minor things in scenes, but keep in mind that I had only limited knowledge on what I could do. For example, I was so stupid at it that, instead of using the necessary key bindings to raise objects, I chose to elevate the terrain instead and then place the object in the place I wanted it to be. To rotate buildings, I had to adjust the whole camera. In such a context, I even managed to enlist myself as a scener for mods (hooray!). Yes, a guy who had no idea how to raise and rotate stuff in the editor had the balls to PM modders and say "hi" in a very crude English, and explain that he could make "amazing!!!1!one" stuff with the scene editor (amazing things? Wonders!). That "lucky" modder who had the "luck" to have me in his team was Rath0s. Basically, he wanted to turn the Khergit scenes into European themed ones. Said and done! But the poor and naive scener (me) had no idea about AI meshes yet. I was surprised to learn that he liked the results of my work, but when talks came to "why do the AI get stuck on walls", I took that professional tone, and answered "I don't know", leaving the immersion that the problem is on his end.

One more successful experience as a scener was with Astorionar Adventure mod. I still had no idea how to elevate or rotate stuff, and still had to exit the scene just to refresh the collision meshes on the map, but I did the job, and the author of the mod was pleased. What else would a "good" scener want than appreciation for his work, eh?

Ty an add me into the giveaway

THE HISTORY OF KERN THE GREAT

So many memories... I really feel bad for not remembering them all... But I am only human (Smiley  :lol:)
I just can't directly remember any "favourite" memory, so I'll initiate from the place where all stories should start - Beginning.
I started playing warband early April, 2010. It was my name-day and I got the game from my mum. (I was reaally young.)
As a kid, I played a lot of games, mainly MP ones, because SP wasn't the right thing, I am sure many of you people understand this. I was new to RPG. I only played strategy games like Armies of Exigo, W3 and Stronghold Crusader.
I started off with SP and finally after some days of playing, I went straight to Multiplayer. These days there were hundreds of full servers, but I only wanted to play Siege - So I started at ZHG. When I recall these moments now, it was real fun. ZHG was the place where it all started. I met Johny Slovak there, I believe his name was "Janncou" back then.  We were both new and he trained with me a lot and he introduced me to clans like Moravia Warriors or Bohemian Guard (One of the top clans back then). Even tho I played with them a lot, I never joined any of these and I had to stay alone for some time, til I joined Johny's CB clan (I believe that was one of my most enjoyed periods in warband). In 2012, I was a real dool kid. 2h was my life. I played on Swadia Duel Server and on the other duel server that came after it (can't remember it's name | EDIT: It was Nditions). It was a lot of fun. Then something happened and I ended my duelling carrier and went to play other games for some time. I came back 6 months later and started my first own clans (They were real flops like any other clan I made xd, but was a lot of experience and fun). After that, I bought Napoleonic Wars in November, 2012 and played with a lot of regiments, these times  I experienced the most ridiculous and funny moments of my warband carrier :p. Then again, I left warband for some time and went running for girls (ye ... girls  :shifty:). But as before, I came back. I met Sinitar, who was my real warband BF, we started to play together everyday, mods like NI, cRPG or Zombie Invasions... all these and of course Native. But me and Sinitar had a fight and we both went by two different paths. It hurt a lot and I stopped playing for a like 2 months, then came back and created SPQR clan in Native, my most successful one. Then CZ/SK community lost a lot of people, dunno why... and I was left alone. Again started to be 2h duel kid. I didn't know what's happening on CZ/SK scene and I was never watching international scene...

At the end of 2015, I was recruited to NW regiment "66pp" by Salakien and I am still in it. I believe that if you are NW player, you could know him and his 66pp, now also 66th.. I had some great time, I was a decent player I suppose and one of the best in CZ/SK so I went straight to represent my country as SVK_Kvothe. 66pp was something new to me, 50 active players and awesome organisation, lot of fun... I enjoyed it a lot... and so funny people... I laughed my **** off so many times. Sylvester 2015 was an awesome day, because of the "30 people" karaoke. We literally sang 4 hours on teamspeak, we even recorded it, but it's lost... There are a lot of videos about 66pp but all of them are in czech/slovak lang. so you wouldn't understand anyway...
During my first months in 66pp I joined NW 1h tourney where I drew with Grey_Warden but then stopped playing it because all people that joined just forgot about the tourney, I also started to post on TW forums and started to acquaint with the environment here. I created a CZ/SK NC team, which went really bad, but again, was a lot of experience for me and I got to know with a lot of people.
At this moment I already knew drunken_baby, he was a real friend to me, friend which wasnt afraid of anything and even tho he was bullying me a lot and we were always fighting and competing, I dueled with him all the time, ft7s... these were always fun, we were doing banter all the time and so on... I improved my 1H technique only thanks to him... we played Dota 2 together a lot later... But then something broke in me and I just couldn't stand his rage moments... his life was sad indeed and I know you all hate him, but he helped me a lot in one way or another - if he wouldn't be here, I think I wouldn't be playing Native at all now. After NC, I started to play with FTW and almost got into the clan but I went back to NW and Mercenaries and Robin closed his door for me, after that... I still was joining FTW Teamspeak and was speaking with Holy, Mynes and Sabo a lot... joined Sabo's Merc. clan which I am also still in. Then NW started to be boring for me and I came to play Native actively again, played IG and Ludus everyday and in this period I improved hugely. I had no clan and was still thinking about joining some... But I never contacted anyone til Tq_Kragen contacted me that they need a cav (I forgot to mention that during my gameplay 2015-2017, I switched my class from Inf to archer - which I was proud of but then lost my aim and I went to cav.). I joined Tq as Trial and then was accepted. I met Sean <3

This is just rough sketch of my story, nothing too long and nothing too short... I did not mention everything.
(I also forgot to mention the drama with Ciiges... but I can't really remember why we had a fight... sorry Ciiges)

I can only admit that every moment of my warband carrier was a journey. I believe all of you, us had a real journey during the playtime. We survived bad moments and enjoyed the good ones. Shoutout to every player out there and I hope you'll all stay for Bannerlord and maybe even for more TW games which will come... (even you guacc)

There's no destination,
only the Journey.

Sorry for not giving you my best warband experience... I just feel there's none, my whole playtime was one big experience and I can't feel it any other way.. :smile:

Prob 2011-2012
In an MMO like mod for Warband there were double XP days and server would go 250/250 population . Game mode was Battle .Then I wanted to go into the options and saw that polling was on . I polled the map Arena with 250 people.People thought it would be funny and accepted with 70 %. People were spawning in waves because there were no space to spawn. People would spawn after last wave moved but it was so much fun with everything is happening everywhere and stuff ^^

Family is where we all belong to and from where our identity comes from. A person is valued based on his family and upbringing.
We all belong to a family and it is our family that keeps us together through thick and thin. Without having a family, no person is complete and the completeness comes with good family bonding.
Now what is a family? By just saying that you live with your family does not hold any values to being a part of the family. Four or five persons living under one roof does not become a family.
Family is a bond, a long lasting relationship that holds a bond with each other. It all forms when man and women become one and from there a family is born. There are many values that one has to learn to get the family bonding in the right manner. Bonding does not happen overnight. It forms with every second, every minute that you spend with your loved ones. The understanding, the acceptance, the belonging and the security all enclosed together is how a family bond is formed.
A close family bond is like a safe harbour, where we feel secure and where we trust that we have someone always there to whom we could turn to when we need them the most. This bonding helps to build a trust and hope that, no matter what, we have people to be with us in our toughest times. It is through a family that we learn the values of love, trust, hope, belief, cultures, morals, traditions and every little matter that concerns to us. A strong foundation for any individual comes from being with a supportive family.
Being part of a blessed family is one among the greatest gifts that we get in life. In fact the first gift that we get from God. To have parents, who support us, teach us values in life, and gives us a strong foundation in character, teach us the importance of love and being loved, trust to be there for one another and many other morals that could be obtained only from a family. A gift not only with lovable parents, but siblings who care and love us beyond themselves. We cannot buy or demand all these things in life, as we are being given to understand their importance.
Not having a strong family base, may end up in troubles only. A child who does not feel loved or cared, will always turn to ways where he would find them and it may at times lead him in the wrong path. Even at that point, there is no one to correct him and guide him. The absence of a family is like vacuum, there is nothing that could fill it.
To be part of a happy family, one should always thank God for the blessing we have in lives, as having a family who cares and loves us is the greatest blessing that any person could get in life. When we see broken families for reasons of their own, we should always remind ourselves, how lucky we are to be a part of a family that has been and will be with us all through our lives.

I belong to a middle class family. Like most other families in India, ours is a big joint family. Our house is as Chandni Chowk, Old Delhi.
There are ten members in my family. We are three brothers and three sisters. My grandfather, aged 72, is the head of our family. My grandmother, aged 65, is the sweet heart of the family.
My grandfather is a retired Government Officer. He is a pensioner. He loves to spend time with kids. He is fond of classical music. He feels sad that life has become so expensive these days. He often grumbles over rising prices of things.
My grandmother is a retired school teacher. She is fond of making sweet dishes. She tells us a new moral story every-night. Everyone loves her very much.
My father, a successful lawyer, is a well-known person in Delhi. He commands good practice. He performs his duties with honesty. He is generous and liberal. He is almost always busy. He also spends about an hour in our garden. Gardening is his hobby. Sometimes on holidays he takes us to the cinema. He also takes interest in our education. I love my father.
My mother takes care of the house. She plans the family budget. She is not very modern. She is a religious woman. She goes to the temple every morning. On sacred days, she takes us all to the temple. She is a vegetarian and observes fast on every Tuesday. My grandfather always praises her. She, on her part, serves him as a daughter.
I am a student of the 9th class. I am good at studies. My father loves me very much. I love my younger brothers and sisters and help them in their studies.
My younger brother, Bablu, is very naughty. He tears pages from my books and spoils my exercise books. All of us love him. He is fond of talking and playing outdoor games. It is a pleasure to play with him. Ajay is fond of kite-flying.
My three sisters are Ruchi, Madhu and Rukmini. My sister, Ruchi, is interested in painting. She has won several awards for her painting skills. Madhu and Rukmini are shy girls. Madhu is a bookworm. She always stands first in her class. She has won many prizes. We all like one another and live happily together.

Back
Top Bottom