2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

Users who are viewing this thread

I've confessed to genocide in the US but it pales in comparison to the genocide of the Spanish. 10- to 20,000 versus 6 to8 million.
UK did the real genocide. No more Tasman people: 100% obliterated.
Anyway spanish were catholic so they just wanted to eradicate pagan empires and then convert them because faith alone isn't enough for salvation but they needed good deeds to, they did millions of mixed weddings after the conversion. Meanwhile english colonists were protestant so they believed that they were predestinated to salvation while pagans were subpar humans doomed to death and hell regardless their actions.

UK did the real genocide. No more Tasman people: 100% obliterated.
Anyway spanish were catholic so they just wanted to eradicate pagan empires and then convert them because faith alone isn't enough for salvation but they needed good deeds to, they did millions of mixed weddings after the conversion. Meanwhile english colonists were protestant so they believed that they were predestinated to salvation while pagans were subpar humans doomed to death and hell regardless their actions.

Inappropriate behavior

Are you scandalized by "The Black War" in Tasmania? Then don't read about "The Drogheda Massacres", "The Opium Wars" in China,... or would you prefer something more contemporary like "The Bengal Famine of 1943".

When the smell of gunpowder was still in the air, the Spanish empire started to enact rights for the natives, build universities, etc... 300 years of peace in a territory of 20,000 million km2.

no, smartass, i'm baffled by the nonsense from the conspiracy theorist, because unlike your continuing nonsense, which is merely insultingly asinine, his is spectacularly strange.

you are now openly denying genocide with a flatly false statement, and i urge you to reconsider.

Wow...arbitrary censorship. you totally exceeded your moderation duties. I ask you to restore my message because you have sinned of flagrant arbitrariness in an act of censorship

Last edited:
Wow...arbitrary censorship. you totally exceeded your moderation duties. I ask you to restore my message because you have sinned of flagrant arbitrariness in an act of censorship
lol bro you can't make this **** up. even in 2021 graveyard taleworlds potent memes on the level of "bane for insult of user" are concocted.
If I see that message come back i'll make sure to embarrass you again terco, no irony-sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom