2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

Users who are viewing this thread

Like everything else he plays at it when he thinks it will gain him favor. He's not republican, conservative. The closest political label for him is fascist. The Mussolini of the US.

In a classic foul-up Trump's lapdog, Rudy Giuliani, scheduled a press conference at the luxury Four Seasons Hotel in Philadelphia, PA to announce President Trump was not giving up his fight to have the election results overturned because of unspecified errors in the voting. Unfortunately not everyone got the correct message and the conference wound up at the Four Seasons Landscaping Center in suburban Philadelphia, between a crematorium and an adult bookstore.
u2yLR.jpg

Last edited:
Today, Pfizer announced preliminary studies showed their COVID-19 vaccine was 90% effective. VP Pence tried to give Trump credit for this but Pfizer corrected him saying there was no partnership with the Trump administration.

Pfizer's statement:

Brendan Morrow
Mon, November 9, 2020, 6:59 AM PST

Pfizer distanced itself from the Trump administration's Operation Warp Speed on Monday after announcing some great news about its vaccine candidate.
Pfizer on Monday revealed that a first interim analysis suggested its COVID-19 vaccine is more than 90 percent effective, and Vice President Mike Pence said this was "thanks to the public-private partnership forged" by President Trump. But The New York Times reports that Dr. Kathrin Jansen, Pfizer's head of vaccine research and development, "sought to distance the company from Operation Warp Speed," the Trump administration's effort to speed up development of a coronavirus vaccine, and from politics in general.
"We were never part of the Warp Speed," Jansen told the Times. "We have never taken any money from the U.S. government, or from anyone."

Last edited:
What a fitting culmination and end to the Trump presidency.
Watching this from across the Atlantic I'm flappergasted at how banana republic this has become.
The leader of a democratic country using amateur lawsuits shot down by several judges, in several states, to drag out his resignation.
If there was ever a time for citizens to protest, I'd argue right now is more important than all the protests we've seen the past 4 years.

There are those who think Trump is plotting a coup, banana republic style. 15,000 troops are coming home from Germany. Trump is commander-in-chief. He fired his Secretary of Defense so he couldn't countermand his orders. Fortunately, I think the top generals would ignore him and line up against him. Still there might be a fight if his right wing militia gets involved.
But most see it as a ploy for donations to pay off his election debt. Plus he faces numerous lawsuits once he is no longer president.

He may even face charges of treason.

Last edited:
Damn, Brutus. Look at you raving about misinformation and fake news only to then go ahead and call Trump a fascist and mention some weird conspiracy theory about a coup. Get your **** together, you hate Trump so much you're losing touch with reality.
I have a feeling that the visceral hatred western neurotics have for Trump is rooted in the fact that they see their perfect shadow in him and its difficult to handle. But it also gives them a chance to justify unearthing their own ugly insides so maybe it was a truly catarthic presidency for many.

Also there is a good chance fraud was present. Just looking at MI and PA the entire day it looked pretty suspicious to me. It is a good practice to make sure everything is in order. No one was surprised when Al Gore asked for a recount, for example. It's a real betrayal that the mainstream media is sweeping all this under the carpet. It's like they've picked a side. :unsure:

Good job plucking sentences out of context. I'll repeat for you what I actually said.
Also there is a good chance fraud was present. Just looking at MI and PA the entire day it looked pretty suspicious to me. It is a good practice to make sure everything is in order.
Nobody knows for sure if there was until there's at least an investigation.

Why do you have to be such a little pesky manipulator? Pretty weak game there.

Good job plucking sentences out of context. I'll repeat for you what I actually said.

Nobody knows for sure if there was until there's at least an investigation.

Why do you have to be such a little pesky manipulator? Pretty weak game there.
You gave no other reasoning than that sentence for your statement that "there's a good chance fraud was present". Double checking as a good practice has nothing to do with fraud being likely in this specific election or not.

counting votes from heavily democrat favouring parts of a state is well known to be fraud, yes.
The issue here was that Trump was consistently ahead in both states until the last hours when at some point almost all incoming votes were blue. At least that's what google election widget showed. And that's how election frauds usually work. At least in my experience as a veteran election observer in a third world country.
Not saying its definitely a fraud. It does look suspicious and should be looked into. That's normal procedure.
and yes, trump has absolutely been doing fascism, sorry if that's not to your liking.
If you're slapping awful labels on people without substantiating them in very definitive terms you're the one spreading misinformation and dehumanizing people. Which is actually what nazi propaganda was all about.

The issue here was that Trump was consistently ahead in both states until the last hours when at some point almost all incoming votes were blue. At least that's what google election widget showed. And that's how election frauds usually work. At least in my experience as a veteran election observer in a third world country.
Not saying its definitely a fraud. It does look suspicious and should be looked into. That's normal procedure.
If you're slapping awful labels on people without substantiating them in very definitive terms you're the one spreading misinformation and dehumanizing people. Which is actually what nazi propaganda was all about.

And it is the Republican's party right to look into it as much as they want, and request recounts in the ways that are designated by the law. Nobody has a problem with that. There are reasons why what you talk about happened and we can get into that if you want, but that is not even the issue.

I don’t know if these
3IpBP.jpg
kVBQI.jpg
EZTBf.jpg
5ro5d.jpg

should be laughable or scary, I guess both..
^ this is what we have a problem with. The man is not saying "there's something that does not look quite right, we will resolve it in court". This man is saying that there WAS a fraud without a shadow of doubt. He is holding rallies called "Stop the Steal". And he and his goons are spreading misinformation, including actual lies and photoshopped pictures, to try and persuade as many people as possible that the vote is not valid. His Secretary of State just said, on camera, in an official meeting, that there will be a second Trump term despite the current election results stating the contrary. Do you not see the problem here?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom