2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

Users who are viewing this thread

I would, if all they had was "our sources who prefer to stay anonymous tell us that Bide is totes corrupt, crazy, no?" But they have more than that and it seems irresponsible to ignore the leads/evidence they have.

Regarding Bobulinski's motivation, I'm not surprised, he was willing to participate in these obviously shady ventures in the first place, so he's clearly no avatar of righteousness. But if you had a mafia turncoat, would you just ignore everything he says, because he was in the mafia, or would you listen to what he has and use it to investigate further without jumping the gun and assuming everything he says is true?

I'm not aware of Tucker retracting the story. Link?

FBI ended its investigation, presented its findings to the Attorney General and he closed the case without comment. There was nothing to see.

Bobulinkski is one whoremonger amongst many.
You can't compare the Ukraine to the Mafia. Mafia bosses actually care about the people under their protection.

I took a minor in anti-corruption, and one thing I'll agree with kurczak is that we need to understand that 1. proving corruption is incredibly difficult, because people that engage in it just know the system in-and-out. 2. because it's so difficult to prove, there's a different standard we hold politicians to. 3. even the suspicion of corruption makes people lose trust in our institutions, and which is why characters like Trump become more attractive (because they'll ''drain the swamp'').

But at the same time, you can't ****ing hold Joe responsible for what Hunter does. Hunter is his own person. It's weird.

I would, if all they had was "our sources who prefer to stay anonymous tell us that Bide is totes corrupt, crazy, no?" But they have more than that and it seems irresponsible to ignore the leads/evidence they have.

Regarding Bobulinski's motivation, I'm not surprised, he was willing to participate in these obviously shady ventures in the first place, so he's clearly no avatar of righteousness. But if you had a mafia turncoat, would you just ignore everything he says, because he was in the mafia, or would you listen to what he has and use it to investigate further without jumping the gun and assuming everything he says is true?
Yeah, it's possible. Just... hard to say, I think.

I'm not aware of Tucker retracting the story. Link?

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Georgia has a difference of 3000 votes, and it's getting smaller over time, which means that whoever wins will win by like, I don't know, 15 votes or something. And then they will collect all 16 electors, same way as they would have if 95% of the people had voted for one candidate.

I just can't wrap my head around how anyone can possibly think that this is a man who should be President of the USA. I am sorry, I just can't.

Nevermind the title of the video, I linked it so that it starts when Trump starts talking so it's basically just him being him.

I just can't wrap my head around how anyone can possibly think that this is a man who should be President of the USA. I am sorry, I just can't.

Nevermind the title of the video, I linked it so that it starts when Trump starts talking so it's basically just him being him.

I heard him at two of his rallies, one in PA., one in Wisconsin, where he told his fools that several years ago he had been named Michigan Man of the Year. It was a lie both times; the award does not exist.

And this is exactly the kind of crap that makes me doubt very strongly that there is anything behind the accusations that have been moved to Biden.

They went and sued with absolutely no evidence. And they are currently trying to do that all over the country, throwing mud all over and seeing if anything sticks.

And this is exactly the kind of crap that makes me doubt very strongly that there is anything behind the accusations that have been moved to Biden.

They went and sued with absolutely no evidence. And they are currently trying to do that all over the country, throwing mud all over and seeing if anything sticks.
You're getting smarter. Congratulations.

Pretty sure it's been said multiple times that Trump and his party being dishonest doesn't make Biden squeaky clean.

Looks like Biden might "win", which is a shame because Trump is the president America deserves. I've enjoyed watching everything implode over the past four years.

That's not exactly taking the Hunter story back, but still quite suspicious, yes. The entire supposed origin of the emails (the "forgotten" laptop in Delaware) is a little fuzzy too, but it's not and was not when it began, a reason for the media to completely shut it down. I have extreme dobuts that if the names were switched and the exact same story was brought featuring one of the Trump kids instead, that the response would be the same - here or in the media.

Anyway

Interesting factoids defying "common sense":

"Despite" going for Trump by 51%, Florida also voted on $ 15 minimum wage (increasing ffrom 8.50) and passed it by 60+ %

"Despite" being 85% Hispanic and quite poor with median household income of 25k and having been deep blue for over a hundred years, the Zapata county in Texas went 53% for Trump.
Judging by the exit polls, Trump actually increased his support among all race-by-sex demographics, except white men :LOL:
Here's another one:

"Despite" voting overwhelmingly for Biden (65:33 at 77% in) and having the reputation it has in the current culture wars, California votes to keep the ban on affirmative action by 56:44.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom