2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

Users who are viewing this thread

pentagathus said:
I think it would be more the shouting "I hate black people" that would a problem, before taking a **** and calling it an Obama iirc. I really do find that stuff very unlikely though. I mean how many racists actually just randomly shout that they hate black people?
:lol: That was bait made by /pol/ to show how easy it is to print out a few pages of papers with highlighted allegations on it.

pentagathus said:
I think it would be more the shouting "I hate black people" that would a problem, before taking a **** and calling it an Obama iirc. I really do find that stuff very unlikely though. I mean how many racists actually just randomly shout that they hate black people?
Dude...
Did you consider the Waifu one to be "possible" as well? :lol:

Tomorrow is the day...
Rfs-R.jpg

GO krik GO
24528553.jpg

speakers at the inauguration said:
JESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUSJESUS
how can you people bear this?

It's pretty terrible, I'm just glad that they kept it to about 7 minutes including singing.

Edit: Nvm, now there are Mormons singing, this is even worse.

Of course, I just felt the need to point for general viewing that the most I've seen from these 'numerous violent protests' is a few broken windows and a trashcan fire.

Back
Top Bottom