2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

Users who are viewing this thread

kurczak said:
Can any/all of you Trump guys here sum up why you root for him? Coherently, without pictures, memes, in normal human English.

tired of a bunch of fat lazy corrupt people running this country and every election its pick your favorite least favorite. politics  made themselves into a joke and TRUMP will deliver the punchline

kurczak said:
Can any/all of you Trump guys here sum up why you root for him? Coherently, without pictures, memes, in normal human English.

He's not Hillary Clinton.

And it's a nice middle finger to the DNC and Debby "do anything for Hillary" Wassermann schultz.

Re: Trump support - ok, thanks. Can't say I get it, but I take note.

kurczak said:
If I am counting right, there still might be an insult to the injury when Hillary wins the popular vote if she keeps the spread in California...

Yep, they're tied now with 40% of California and Washington and 20% of Oregon to be counted yet. 2nd time in 16 years the Republicans gamed the system :razz:

They've perfected the art now, in addition to making sure they can stay at Congress majority forever. No matter what the majority of people think, they won't leave.

I'm almost as terrified by Mike Pence, tbh. He promised to make abortion illegal. He's spoken in Congress at length against teaching evolution and for teaching creationism. If Pence becomes a major influence on Trump, even the core of the Earth won't be enough of a limiter to how low the US can fall.

Das Knecht said:
I'm almost as terrified by Mike Pence, tbh. He promised to make abortion illegal.
Trump has no issue with abortion becoming illegal:

27. Doctors should be punished for administering abortions - or should they? In an interview with MSNBC,
Trump said that if abortion were to become illegal, women should be punished for obtaining them.
He then retracted, saying the doctor would be responsible and he or she should be punished instead.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34903577

Adorno said:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34903577
_86840130_trumpblackcrimestatistic.jpg

The closest thing I can think of in real life is a portion of old people voting for him because it'll be entertaining, interesting or different. Closer to trolling but even then, many of these people would have or did vote for Trump for more significant reasons. For some it was probably even just a poor way of putting out there their dissatisfaction with the establishment.

Really, putting the name Clinton out there against Sanders and Trump who were popular for being different was a mistake. Many people old enough to have had careers during the last Clinton presidency just don't want to see that name again.

Back
Top Bottom