2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

Bluehawk

Baron
WBNWWF&SVCM&B
Best answers
But he built that log cabin all by himself out of a single apple tree, and then lied about it to be modest. How can you hate a guy like that?

Areze

Count
WBM&B
Best answers
What kind of supermuslim queermosexual are you? Everyone knows George Washington cannot tell a lie.

Almalexia

Her Flamboyance, the Calipha
Duke
M&BWBNW
Best answers
Please, peasants, out of the way of the true High Supermuslim Queermosexual: her Flamboyance, the Calipha.

Almalexia

Duke
M&BWBNW
Best answers
ColonicAcid said:
why did you miss the opportunity to call yourself the khalifa instead.

smh
Oh, like Mia Khalifa? She is my favorite. <3

Nah, I was going to but Khalifa is used for males, and I wasn't sure if there was/what the female conjugation would be. Aesthetically speaking though it is superior.

Vieira said:
If that isn't a personal title, I don't know what is.
Das Knecht said:
My god, if that isn't sigworthy.
Thank you, thank you, my adoring subjects. Inshallah, my reign will be most benevolent and decadent. Harem girls and catamites for everyone!

Feragorn

Marquis
M&BWBNW
Best answers
Sultana would've worked. Malika too. "Calipha" worked, but "khalifa" is semantically masculine but morphemically feminine. I don't know how you'd conjugate it.

ColonicAcid

Baron
Best answers
im not really in the mind right now to understand or pretend to understand what conjugating a word means but if you mean khalifa'd than i've khalifa'd a few times myself.

Best answers
I would be so amused if somehow the Electoral College voted her in. The impossible has happened once, and the world's already burning. Might as well pile on the wackiness.

Almalexia

Duke
M&BWBNW
Best answers
Or Congress doesnt choose a new president and reigns supreme, abolishing the executive office and destroying the balance of powers once and for all.

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
TheFlyingFishy said:
I would be so amused if somehow the Electoral College voted her in.
But Trump won the electoral vote. The election is over, or am I missing something?