2015 Siege Event of Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword (Teams)

Users who are viewing this thread

HKP said:
Not up for a discussion, but the reason for TAH to fall apart was you, Marth.

If you believe that **** to yourself, you are more mentally challanged than me in your eyes.

I have lead T_A_H since Land disappeared, I was the only one who did events, recruited people, made and commanded clanwars and lead us to victory for more than a whole year in total. Kreus and Derfel did NOTHING, they just left T_A_H to die.

If I weren't there for the clan back then, it would've died 2 years ago. At least I could slow it down to one.

And what did YOU do for that matter? Quit to Barabe with no regret of leaving us. You should be ashamed of yourself for a life and throw away that stupid German I AM ALWAYS SUPERIOR TO EVERYONE attitude of yours.

If I'm honnest for two seconds, when I was hanging with T_A_H for a bit, the only problems I saw always came from you marth... Otherwise things were going good.

Marth The Gryphonhearted said:
HKP said:
Not up for a discussion, but the reason for TAH to fall apart was you, Marth.

If you believe that **** to yourself, you are more mentally challanged than me in your eyes.

I have lead T_A_H since Land disappeared, I was the only one who did events, recruited people, made and commanded clanwars and lead us to victory for more than a whole year in total. Kreus and Derfel did NOTHING, they just left T_A_H to die.

If I weren't there for the clan back then, it would've died 2 years ago. At least I could slow it down to one.

And what did YOU do for that matter? Quit to Barabe with no regret of leaving us. You should be ashamed of yourself for a life and throw away that stupid German I AM ALWAYS SUPERIOR TO EVERYONE attitude of yours.
If Derfel and Kreus did "nothing" why did I arrange the matches against T_A_H with them?

It is funny Marth how you change always your stories, from day to day.
And the "German attitude" deal with it  :!: this attitude is only shown to you, because of YOUR attitude to other players in the community. You are telling lies insulting people if they are better than you or achieved more than you.

RobinWar said:
Make love not war <3 Enjoy this stege event now.

AE_T can probably play, BUUUUT,  He Will corpse kick all of you

The T joke stopped being funny the day it started, no offense.

Amalaric said:
And the "German attitude" deal with it  :!: this attitude is only shown to you, because of YOUR attitude to other players in the community. You are telling lies insulting people if they are better than you or achieved more than you.

Never thought I'd say that, but well done, Amalaric.

Back
Top Bottom