2015 Siege Event of Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword (Results)

Users who are viewing this thread

I can finally announce that the 2015 Remembrance Siege Event of Mount&Blade: With Fire and Sword has successfully ended.

It was a phenomenal experience for both admins and players, I'm very happy we managed to make this event happen. And holy cow did it happen.

We managed to break 2 records as well:

On December 19th at one moment we had more than 120 players on both RoA Server and Siege Event Server in total. That number is huge from any angle, Mount&Blade: With Fire and Sword has not seen more than 120 players on a single server since 2013. Congratulations!

In total we had 10 clans taking part in the event: T_A_H, SO, WK, RoA, CC, Nordic, OwL, ChK, Mercenaries and CHoHu, although PW and CuA signed up for the event, yet didn't show up. Still, 10 clans is more than the average number of clans that take part in a 3 month-long league in Mount&Blade: With Fire and Sword, and certainly more than what could be expected to gather up for a single evening event.

I shall hereby announce the results of the 2015 Remembrance Siege Event's Individual Tournament Part:

FIRST PLACE: Pelli (66 kills)

SECOND PLACE: Luther (57 kills)

THIRD PLACE: Rbthome (56 kills)

FOURTH PLACE: Marth (42 kills)

FIFTH PLACE: Jack (38 kills)

K_perny_felv_tel_1.png

Of course there were many small mistakes during the event which caused internal rage across the members of SO, WK, ChK and OwL. I guess we could blame it on the intolerance level of the current Fire and Sword community. However, the selcted administrators and coordinators took good care of both events, so altogether the siege event was a complete success.

I would like to thank the people that offered me any sort of help with the event:

Server hosting: Noldor and Polar
Maps: KingArthur, Zymiex, Jack, McFlash, BOBO, RancorSNP and Luther
Administrating the event: Polar, MadeInBrazil, Luther, Noldor, Galladion and Fabric
Clan applications: MadeInBrazil, Jasiu, Draco, Shazam, Sikkimoto, Matkowski, Raper, Joja, Coli, Berkhan and Snapper

Also, I would like to thank every single player who took part in the event. Nothing of this could have been accomplished without you guys. The Siege Event Server will be online for at least another month, so please check back. New (old) maps will be added later on as well, so it will be a way more worthy experience than playing the easy classes on Spartiat server for example.

I wish each and every one of you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Take care and never give up on hope.

Regards,

Marth The Gryphonhearted

Actually it was a really nice event . I'm glad i've been able to help you . Thank you Marth for the event and i thank all the players who took part aswell . Merry Christman and Good New Year!!!  :grin: :party: :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom