2012 - Our doom year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahah Hyperion I actually find it rather funny how you're filled with hate towards humanity, even though mass reproductivity is probably what got YOU here in the first place. When you stop seeing humans as bacteria and ants, then maybe we could have a decent civilized argument. You may not know it (god forbid), but trust me, we humans are many MANY times larger and more intelligent than bacteria or ants. As for the ant question; I would leave it alone, and since I'm very aware of that ants actually aren't capable of communicating with humans very nicely I don't exactly think I would try to start a conversation with them. Since you seem to hate humanity so much you should actually be hoping for that they were a species seeking to extinct everything and find us. As I also said before, we can't know how they look at things, but sure, it's always the safest that they wouldn't find us. Anyways I'm starting to sound insane now so I'll stop right here.

im glad we are not ants once i wached documet about them

if they ware inteligent as us and got weapons like ours then doom day would be in few daysmaby hours

Well... I seriously doubt in the ending of the world at 21.12.2012, cause 12.12.2012 would be much nicer date to end the world, or even 11.11.2011.
Here's a weird thing too, 2011 has 4  weird dates - 11.11.11, 1.1.11,11.1.11 and 11.1.11. And if you take your year of birth, for an example - 1997 and add the age you will get this year 1997+14 = 2011!
Spooky!

King of Scotland said:
And if you take your year of birth, for an example - 1997 and add the age you will get this year 1997+14 = 2011!
Spooky!
facepalmf.gif

Yes, adding the years that passed since your birthday to your year of birth will result in the current year.
Good job figuring that one out.

Mayans did not have enough space to write further in their calendars that's all  :lol:
But I don't know if Barack Obama or Vladimir Putin decides to blow up the whole world by launching nuclear warheaded ICBM's on different regions of world in 2012 :shock:

Darth Bauer said:
Mayans did not have enough space to write further in their calendars that's all  :lol:
But I don't know if Barack Obama or Vladimir Putin decides to blow up the whole world by launching nuclear warheaded ICBM's on different regions of world in 2012 :shock:

I hope Barrack Doesnt have such calendar "Day of Nuclear Reaction".

Wellenbrecher said:
King of Scotland said:
And if you take your year of birth, for an example - 1997 and add the age you will get this year 1997+14 = 2011!
Spooky!
facepalmf.gif

Yes, adding the years that passed since your birthday to your year of birth will result in the current year.

Excellent, excellent  :lol:

Wellenbrecher said:
King of Scotland said:
Spooky!
facepalmf.gif

The purpose of this was that 2011 is more wierder year than 2012 actually. :grin:

Darth Bauer said:

if so then it will be on silvestr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom