20% Discount Taleworlds exclusive or Steam too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, I understand everyone gets the initial 10% Off, but then it says:
"We have decided to make the game available for 10% off for the first two weeks of sale. In addition to this, anyone who owns any previous Mount & Blade title will be eligible for an additional 10% off in select digital stores."

This is included in the Steam News Page, as I am using PayPal which doesn't seem to be supported on the TaleWorlds website I'd like to know.

So curious, "Select Digital Stores", do we have any clarity as to what that means? Is Steaml included, any other Digital Store I should know about which supports PayPal?

Thanks! Best Regards.

Callum (Community Manager) - "Everyone will receive a 10% discount regardless of which store they use. An additional 10% will go to owners of any previous Mount & Blade title. Currently, I know that this additional discount applies to the Steam store and the TaleWorlds website. I'm not sure yet which other stores will be able to offer the discount."

Thread - https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...rd-ea-20-discount-and-non-steam-users.396289/

@Muukzor Before you start a new thread you should read the rules.

(3) Rules
- "Use the search function to research the idea/comment/suggestion you want to post about. If you find one or more threads that contain information about your subject - read them thoroughly to see if your idea/suggestion/comment has already been posted. If it has not, pick an appropriate thread and post your message there. In the event that none of them are a good fit, or you do not find existing threads about your subject - then it is acceptable to start a new thread."

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom