2 pcs at home, can I run warbands at same time..

Users who are viewing this thread

theDubman

Regular
I wondering if I can run warbands on 2 pcs at home with the beta invite I got (1 pc for me and 1 pc for my son) Im guessing no.. but thinking can I activate warbands on My sons PC so we can battle together at the same time.. Im expecting a 'buy a new serial (which I dont mind doing)' but also I expect I would have to have another beta invite for specifcally My son..

Thoughts?

I think you'll have to submit for another Beta CD-Key with another CD Key from another Native version of the game.

Albretch said:
I think you'll have to submit for another Beta CD-Key with another CD Key from another Native version of the game.
I don't think so

I'm pretty sure it's possible

It might be, IIRC it was in Warcraft 3 for example. I would hope its possible even though playing on the internet would need to be authenticated so piracy isn't such a big deal (or something).

well i just tried doing this, and it seems you can be online in the same server even if you used the same serial key. The only thing that might be related, is that sometimes one of them would lose connection, but i have a crappy wireless and low bandwidth, most of the time it worked fine though.

Obviously dont use the same name.

Thanks,
Have spoken to admin, they say it is not possible- that I would prob need a new serial (np) and would have to re-apply for beta (allthough open beta is avaliable) I will give it a shot though, as a lan- but connected also..

If it is not supposed to be possible then there is definitely a bug that the developers should be looking into because it works.

it works for a while, then one of you will randomly get disconnected back to the server select screen.  It is playable though, if you don't mind not being able to rack up a score or having a sizable amount of gold, because one of you will get disconnected every 5 minutes or so.

Back
Top Bottom