2 Mods I need help to get started on

Users who are viewing this thread

randombeggar

Recruit
Hi everyone. I'm trying to get started on 2 mods, but I'm not quite sure how to get started. I have C# experience, and I've gone over the Basic C# Mod guide on Bannerlordmodding.com, but now I've tried to look at the documentation for modding, and there isn't much I can find yet. The 2 mods I want to create are lower morale on sieges when food is low and runs out, and choosing which troops to deploy before combat start. From my understanding, the lower morale based on food can be achieved by an xml mod, and the troops would be done with a ui before combat is started, but I can't find documentation detailing the methods I would need to override. If anyone can help me get started by pointing out guides or documentation I missed that would be very helpful. Thanks in advance for the help.

If you want to choose which troops to come with you in combat, you could check the code related to hideout attacks. There is already a UI for this. :smile:
You could create a CampaignBehaviour to add the morale debuff. There are many examples in mods.

Upvote 0
If you want to choose which troops to come with you in combat, you could check the code related to hideout attacks. There is already a UI for this. :smile:
You could create a CampaignBehaviour to add the morale debuff. There are many examples in mods.
That sounds exactly like what I am looking for. I hadn't thought about that. Hopefully the UI will make it easier to.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom