Resolved 2 issues: Battering Rams stuck in front the gate and notifications

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hello,

During some sieges I have noticed that my soldiers are unable to get to the second gate because the battering ram stays stuck in front the space they should have to move forward, which means there's no space for the soldiers and they get stuck not able reach the inner gate

Another issues that when you're the Ruler and have decisions that decrease relations, there's no notification about how much you lost or gain with clans

Last edited:
Do you remember in which city or castle this happened? I can forward it to the team so that we can manually check the scene.
I remember I had this problem on Thoriosthe castle belonging to clan Palladios, I forgot the name I know starts with "O", down the western empire.
But I noticed that this happens only when the player takes charge of the siege attack, for example when you order then to use the siege or attack the gate. I didn't had many troops so had to run some around and noticed the ram after breaking the first gate she stays in the middle of there giving no space to move. Shouldn't the soldiers pull her back?

Another issues that when you're the Ruler and have decisions that decrease relations, there's no notification about how much you lost or gain with clans
Do you remember the decisions? We can take a detailed look.
Also we were not able to reproduce the scene issues, we believe they are fixed and will be pushed to the game with future patches.

Do you remember the decisions? We can take a detailed look.
Also we were not able to reproduce the scene issues, we believe they are fixed and will be pushed to the game with future patches.
I remember mostly war and voting for fiefs, I don't remember trying pass a decree when King.
Sorry but What you mean fixed?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom