#2 Describe the noob above/how famous is the noob above!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deSaul

Squire
Best answers
My former third in command of the Kingdom of Wessex on Viking Conquest. The Legatus of some poop legion on the version of Mount & Gladius under Scippio.. Sure he's led some NW regiments too but NW sucks so its okay. Pretty nice guy.. He's pretty well known throughout the communities and I'm sure he's a community manager of MoR right now? X)))

BlazingPhoenix

Knight at Arms
Best answers
deSaul said:
My former third in command of the Kingdom of Wessex on Viking Conquest. The Legatus of some poop legion on the version of Mount & Gladius under Scippio.. Sure he's led some NW regiments too but NW sucks so its okay. Pretty nice guy.. He's pretty well known throughout the communities and I'm sure he's a community manager of MoR right now? X)))
The real question is who DOESN'T know Saul when it comes to MnB Roman Mods

deSaul

Squire
Best answers
BlazingPhoenix said:
deSaul said:
Yeah maybe I should stay off this thread.

๖Kern

Grandmaster Knight
WBNW
Best answers
deSaul said:
BlazingPhoenix said:
deSaul said:

Who are u?

MaccaUK

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
[SPQR]Eduard said:
deSaul said:
BlazingPhoenix said:
deSaul said:

Who are u?
Who are YOU is the question.

deSaul

Squire
Best answers
[SPQR]Eduard said:
deSaul said:
BlazingPhoenix said:
deSaul said:

Who are u?
You may not know me but nobody here knows you.  :lol:

Ej777

Master Knight
WBNW
Best answers
MMmmMMmMMMMMmm do love continuing  threads that haven't been used for nearly two years.

But anyhow lets keep to the spirit of things.

Thundersnow used to lead the 00th intergalactic space regiment, and my old NW leader (from 2012, hello Spearing) had an absolute hard on for him and his artwork. Weird guy, pretty much what happens when you make Ketamin and a Blunt **** each other and make a child.

BlazingPhoenix

Knight at Arms
Best answers
Vitallion the Mad said:
MMmmMMmMMMMMmm do love continuing  threads that haven't been used for nearly two years.

Thundersnow used to lead the 00th intergalactic space regiment, and my old NW leader (from 2012, hello Spearing) had an absolute hard on for him and his artwork. Weird guy, pretty much what happens when you make Ketamin and a Blunt **** each other and make a child.
Necroing threads huh ... *Watched*

Anyway

He is the tyrannical, egotistical mod creator that is Vitallion. By day slaving his staff away to code for him, by night creating musical and artwork pieces around the Roman mods of MnB.
Only known him from Roman mods, but considering he made one is quite the feat this being MoR. Which has since died so many times and Vitallion, being the disgusting monster that he is, decided to pursue the ressurection of colder corpses such as MnG.
Playerbase side he has both lead and helped run a variety of legions and tribes but with them all either being downright terrible or meme groups that none are worth mentioning.
Lastly, figures like Caesar and JFK could learn a thing or two from Vitallion, considering this ****er has survived multiple assassination attempts on himself.
and mark my words Vitallion, there will be a #DownWithVitallion5

Ej777

Master Knight
WBNW
Best answers
Harkyn said:
Vitallion the Mad said:

Necroing threads huh ... *Watched*

Anyway

He is the tyrannical, egotistical mod creator that is Vitallion. By day slaving his staff away to code for him, by night creating musical and artwork pieces around the Roman mods of MnB.
Only known him from Roman mods, but considering he made one is quite the feat this being MoR. Which has since died so many times and Vitallion, being the disgusting monster that he is, decided to pursue the ressurection of colder corpses such as MnG.
Playerbase side he has both lead and helped run a variety of legions and tribes but with them all either being downright terrible or meme groups that none are worth mentioning.
Lastly, figures like Caesar and JFK could learn a thing or two from Vitallion, considering this ****er has survived multiple assassination attempts on himself.
and mark my words Vitallion, there will be a #DownWithVitallion5
wow

Status
Not open for further replies.