1stEPI (1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment) [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just told God how I fought for His glory... Slaughtering countless heathens but at the end succumbing to their quantity... It was the punishment for that caravan I raided... It must have been...

It would not take a wise man to have foretold your end, dear Haresus. Riding out for God's glory alone is foolish if your misdeeds are not first made straight. The true punishment was not due your caravan raid, but your neglect to pay God his respects. *sage nod*

It is as clear as The Lord´s conscience that you are a good Christian and I will heed your advice, my misdeeds are too many to be counted and I will do all I can to seek forgiveness. I will therefore donate all my belongings to a church, any church, and I will visit the Holy Lands to have my sins forgiven, may God give me strength on my journey...

*The End of that Character*

Maybe he should make a come-back, much older, much more christian... But now, someone who can rob the **** outta everything! Hurray! Actually, scratch that! Lets unite Wales!

Azrooh said:
Try using this one, J12:

79.161.157.131:9989

The thing is, after a TS update, I don't even have a spot to input the port like before. Also when I try to connect to the IP it says there is a password. I've tried every password I've known the EPI to use but nothing worked.

J12-19 said:
Azrooh said:
Try using this one, J12:

The thing is, after a TS update, I don't even have a spot to input the port like before. Also when I try to connect to the IP it says there is a password. I've tried every password I've known the EPI to use but nothing worked.

There isn't a port option because the port comes after this :

So just put 79.161.157.131:9989 into the IP.
There's no password.

Azrooh said:
J12-19 said:
Azrooh said:
Try using this one, J12:

There isn't a port option because the port comes after this :

So just put 79.161.157.131:9989 into the IP.
There's no password.
OH. Okay, I'm just stupid then.  :grin:

I just tried something pretty unique in PW, playing as a mercenary Pikeman! Together with my great leader, Le_Fox, and my comrade-in-arms, Strider, we managed to look good while dying! Unfortuantely we got massacred by enemy crossbowmen and bowmen... Maybe get some of those quite big board shields on the back?

But now, good night! And no new page for me it seems... Its a conspiracy I tell ya! A conspiracy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom