1stEPI (1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment) [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
findecanno said:
I really just want to hang out with 5arge and Temu. I guess I can grab my trusty musket and shoot some fools instead if I must.

That's fine, but you'll still be expected to follow orders and such.  We don't really allow the amount of "messing around" that went on in the 7th.  Just keep that in mind.

Don't worry Reth, anyone who I bring into the 1st will have already been spoken to about what is expected of them. I plan on doing more recruiting too, I just want to be selective about which of my pals from Native I bring into MM.

Good.  Yeah, Argus is a little busy at the moment, but I'll remind him to check on this page and add you guys.  Don't worry after you show up for your first training you'll be on for sure.

yes, you have joined so go ahead and do everything you normally would.  Join TS when training starts, come to training, etc.  You'll be added soon.  The roster is just a little behind.

I have spoken with trethmeier through private messages about my joining, and he has asked me to post here to make it official. I look forward to working with and growing with this regiment.

Information that may be useful for who's command I am placed under: I work most weekdays, some late hours are doable. Most weekends are free. I am on Eastern Standard time which I believe is UTC-4.

I plan to have Team Speak operational sometime this weekend. My headset is broken, but I doubt it will be an issue if a recruit cannot speak.

Anyway, looking forward to this.

-Regards

Do you want to pay for it?  We're working on a system, but it's only going to work if everyone pitches in.  So just keep that in mind, LawL.

Roster has been updated.

I've added:
1stEPI_Rkt_Temujin
(Pistol Pete) (N)​
1stEPI_Rkt_Verinitas
(Dtay 0:cool: (N)​
1stEPI_Rkt_Taco_Salad
(Taco_Salad) (N)​
1stEPI_Rkt_Hrethgar
(Hrethgar) (N)​
1stEPI_Rkt_PsychoThruster
(PsychoThruster) (N)​

Welcome to the Regiment!  I look forward to seeing you training this Thursday or Saturday if you can attend.

Also, I'd like to go ahead and give everyone in the Regiment a heads up; we'll be doing a bit of reorganization and restructure of the company, and platoons.  For this reason, I've been delaying many promotions until everything is sorted out, but you all can expect a wave of them in the near future.  We will need more good NCO and CO's going forward, so anyone aspiring to such positions should take this opportunity to show their best in ability, activity, discipline, and maturity!

LawL LawL said:
This regiment is what? 2 months old? Already it has like over 9000 members, and yet we have no server :sad:

Shhh! Don't tell anyone, but that may be changing in the not-so-very-very-distant-future!
Ah, but, you're not supposed to know this yet :razz:

Thanks Argus, appreciate the acceptance. I should be here on saturdays training but school may decide whether i make it in thursday just a days notice ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom