1stEPI (1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment) [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feragorn said:
I ain't no musician.

How about a militia segment for mercs? Jaegers or light inf.

Hmm, alright. I'll talk to Reth about it and see what we can come up with.

Gopats said:
What time would the training be at

It hasn't been decided yet, but we want to be flexible with trainings. We will probably have at least two trainings a week, friendly to both NA and EU players, in addition to informal trainings which we might organize through steam, that will also count towards practice for those who perhaps cannot make our usual trainings. Our aim is to find time to work with everyone.

Ducksrulez said:
i will join mi man argus i have found mm to be quite an enjoyable change to AoFi

FF! Glad to have you!

So I assume 1stEPI_Sdt_Friendlyfyre is good?

Bite Me said:
I suggest you start recruiting, only those clans with 20 + active members will be allowed to make threads in this forum.

You were saying, sir?

Hey, I am very interested in joining your regiment. I haven't played Mount&Blade or online gaming in a clan in quite some time and am pretty excited to get back into it. My timezone is GMT -5 (US: Eastern Standard Time), hopefully that works well for you.

hey argus i am in i know your strategy ideas from aofi and i think it will be awesome to transfer them here to huge battles

Blueprint said:
Hey, I am very interested in joining your regiment. I haven't played Mount&Blade or online gaming in a clan in quite some time and am pretty excited to get back into it. My timezone is GMT -5 (US: Eastern Standard Time), hopefully that works well for you.

Many of us are NA players, so that certainly works. Trainings will be pretty flexible to allow everyone to attend.

Shall I put you down as 1stEPI_Rkt_Blueprint (or another name you prefer?)

Gopats said:
hey argus i am in i know your strategy ideas from aofi and i think it will be awesome to transfer them here to huge battles

Welcome aboard, 1stEPI_Rkt_Gopats!

Yes, Hibiki same thing. With trainings you do what you want, sometimes we do coordinated things. We have tournaments, it helps you in getting better at the game, if youve seen our site, its very professional, you can join us in line battles and such, or do your own thing. There is alot of freedom, only difference will be, instead of saying that you are just the 1st East Prussian Infantry, you could also add, that your a member of the ever growing Prussian Army

I have been playing MM for about 3 rounds and i already have more kills than in the average AOFI scrim, anyone who trained with the 7th is gonna own.

hey lacky any chance there will be an event on a saturday? those times work great for NA players especially on the western half of North America

Gopats said:
hey lacky any chance there will be an event on a saturday? those times work great for NA players especially on the western half of North America

not to sure, Smithy the leader of Imperial Prussian Army is in Florida i believe for vacation, but im sure I could get something set up, alot of us live in USA, im New Jersey, plenty of Americans and Canadians

Hibiki said:
Blueprint said:

Many of us are NA players, so that certainly works. Trainings will be pretty flexible to allow everyone to attend.

Shall I put you down as 1stEPI_Rkt_Blueprint (or another name you prefer?)

Yep, that's all fine. I can't wait to play with you guys soon!

>Lackay, Gopats

In regards to the Prussian Army, we would like to get things under way before we make a decision. We would also like to get acquainted with the Army first to see if it fits us or not.

>Blueprint

Added. Glad to have you! Look forward to playing with you also!

>Feragorn

I've added you as a reserve (1stEPI_Rsv_Feragorn). Welcome aboard!

Hibiki said:
>Lackay, Gopats

In regards to the Prussian Army, we would like to get things under way before we make a decision. We would also like to get acquainted with the Army first to see if it fits us or not.

>Blueprint

Added. Glad to have you! Look forward to playing with you also!

>Feragorn

I've added you as a reserve (1stEPI_Rsv_Feragorn). Welcome aboard!

Yes, sir!

I still think a Militia tag may have been better, but meh.

Yea hibiki, any time. on another note If you would like to know roster here it is:

I Korps - Main roles - Supporting the Centre as flankers, or reserves to break the enemy line at the crucial moment!

--Commander = Lackay(Me)
-5te Kurmark Landwehr - Commander = Jones

II Korps - Main roles - Holding the line whilst I Korps flanks. If defending, likely orders will be to hold your formation at any cost.

--Commander = n/a
-8te Infanterie Regiment - Commander = GMG
-The 14te Infantry Regiment - Commander = Andreas

III Korps - Main roles - Artillery and cavalry are to support the infantry. To ensure that the army works as a single weapon.

--Commander = n/a
-Preußisches Jaegers/ Detachment Artillerie-Brigade - Commander = Mongoosey
-2.Leib-Husaren Regiment - Commander = Jeewa

I hope you liek these fellows, you can always meet them on teamspeak3, they are very active
Check out the website once more if youd like, all your members can check it out: http://www.prussianarmy.info/home

And even if you dont join, i Hope my/Jones's 5te Landwher get along well and fight together

Hmmmm, I'll let Hibiki make the decision.

Anyways, this is how we think we'll plan our trainings. We will have two trainings per week, different times, different days. If you cannot make the first training, try to make the second one. The two trainings will be in completely separate times and we hope it will benefit both US and EU players. Attending both trainings is not required. Even then, if you are unable to attend any of those, we might have informal trainings, where we just contact 1stEPI members via steam group and ask if they would want to train.

Oh, and Argus, could we have the forum names next to all the members of the 1st? The recruits have it but I think everybody should have it. Would make forum contact easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom