1st St. Petersburg Narodnoe Opolcheniye Regiment *New Commander*

Alright, reeeeeestaaaaaaaaaaart (on Saturday)

• 21:00 EST

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Earlier than 21:00

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Later than 21:00

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to attend one of these trainings, just to see how it works, before i make decisions on whether or not to do it. Plus, in my opinion, i think itd be nice if it was exclusive to the Russian Regiments, why should we strengthen our enemies? Sure, historically we were allies with brits/prussia/austira, but we fight them in this game. Exclusiveness could give us the advantage, maybe, more people would want to join do to the exclusiveness, some things could be leaked but, still I think itd just be cool to do something no other nation could do

Perhaps. We'd have to see how many conscripts we receive from the Russian regiments, and how the Opolcheniye performs with those numbers. If they are insufficient, we will expand to other nations, naturally. I would like to keep my numbers as high as possible, however, given the Opolcheniye's... varied, armament. I hope you'll understand.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Perhaps. We'd have to see how many conscripts we receive from the Russian regiments, and how the Opolcheniye performs with those numbers. If they are insufficient, we will expand to other nations, naturally. I would like to keep my numbers as high as possible, however, given the Opolcheniye's... varied, armament. I hope you'll understand.

I read that in the Jew Hunter's voice.

christoperwaltz.jpg

BattleOfValmy said:
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:

I read that in the Jew Hunter's voice.

christoperwaltz.jpg

Au Revoir, Shosanna!

They do! :grin: Pikes, pitchforks, scythes and muskets are randomly given, and hatchets and knifes are randomly given as secondary weapons aswell.

Now, because of this regiment, I want to play Empire as Russia.

That happens to me, too. Well, actually not only the game, computer crahses also. :mrgreen: I think that caused by over-heating. Yesterday at training I enabled the particle systems for smoke, shortly after same thing happened. It's Warband and not even on maximum graphic settings. :neutral: And it's not that my PC sucks, I played the crap out of GTA IV and Crysis and all that fancy games. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom