1st St. Petersburg Narodnoe Opolcheniye Regiment *New Commander*

Alright, reeeeeestaaaaaaaaaaart (on Saturday)

• 21:00 EST

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Earlier than 21:00

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Later than 21:00

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with either one. My schedule IRL is pretty busy, tho. Oh, and take a look at this:
hiner said:
StGene said:
I was lurking around your website and I noticed a "Vote on switching to a Russian Regiment" thread. What's that all about? Since I haven't registered, i can't read the thread.

We're  considering switching to a Russian regiment when the new patch comes out.  We're hoping this will spark a new interest and increase the recruit level.  As well to balancing out the factions, UK is slightly overpopulated.  But of course, we're not going to do this if the majority isn't up for it.
More recruits, methinks. hiner is Colonel of the 42nd Black Watch, btw.

StGene said:
I'm fine with either one. My schedule IRL is pretty busy, tho. Oh, and take a look at this:
hiner said:
StGene said:
I was lurking around your website and I noticed a "Vote on switching to a Russian Regiment" thread. What's that all about? Since I haven't registered, i can't read the thread.

We're  considering switching to a Russian regiment when the new patch comes out.  We're hoping this will spark a new interest and increase the recruit level.  As well to balancing out the factions, UK is slightly overpopulated.  But of course, we're not going to do this if the majority isn't up for it.
More recruits, methinks. hiner is Colonel of the 42nd Black Watch, btw.
we meant Changing our regiment to a russian one, not merging into an existing russian regiment. just clarifying.

Oh, Frederickson, I hope I wasn't mistaken when I assumed you were commander of the 42nd Regiment?

*EDIT*

Ah, ninja answered my question for me. Then who would be the leader of the 42nd Regiment?

I hope we get to sing partisan songs.

Because those are the only military-esque russian songs I know.
[size=10pt]
Rastsvetali iabloni i grushi,
Poplyli tumany nad rekoj.
Vykhodila na bereg Katyusha,
Na vysokij bereg na krutoj.
[/size]

Oi, what about me, Tiberius. :neutral:

My current clan does not want me in another, which I knew already. So, is it possible to be in your regiment for just the event? :O

BattleOfValmy said:
I hope we get to sing partisan songs.

Because those are the only military-esque russian songs I know.
[size=10pt]
Rastsvetali iabloni i grushi,
Poplyli tumany nad rekoj.
Vykhodila na bereg Katyusha,
Na vysokij bereg na krutoj.
[/size]
Doesnt seem exactly from 19th century :razz: Welcome aboard.

UPDATE, Update...

My current clan does not want me in another, which I knew already. Regiment on another mod counts for a clan as well, new to me but I'll accept it. So, is it possible to be in your regiment for just the event? Conscript like.

Sorry :>

Edit2: Infantry.

Trotsky said:
good luck with finding players, those damned brits took everyone  :evil:
WHAHAHAHAHAAAAA (JK) Good luck guys! I'd love to teach you guys tactics and formations when you get a good meat base going so we can give the russians a head start with their regiments and such. Message me over taleworlds or at my site when you ever want some info or advice on formations :grin:
Yeah, 41st was netting up a haul last few times I've been on. I'm jeeeealoooooous.

Win. Ill help you recruit later if you want too :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom