1st Georgia Volunteers "Corcoran's Hellions" [Confederate] *Recruiting* [NA/EU]

Users who are viewing this thread

What is your ingame name?:1er_Gren_So_Boromir
What is your steamname?:grin:oyle
Desired name:John Doyle
What is your age?:24
Where do you live? (Timezone + Country):Republic of Moldova (GMT+2)
Why would you like to join the 1st Georgia?:i'm already a member of 1er NW Regiment (a great comunity!)
Are you going to be active?:yes

civmd said:
What is your ingame name?:1er_Gren_So_Boromir
What is your steamname?:grin:oyle
Desired name:John Doyle
What is your age?:24
Where do you live? (Timezone + Country):Republic of Moldova (GMT+2)
Why would you like to join the 1st Georgia?:i'm already a member of 1er NW Regiment (a great comunity!)
Are you going to be active?:yes

ACCEPTED-1.png

Tags: 1stGA_Vol_John_Doyle

What is your ingame name?: Evan (May change it, I'll PM if I do)
What is your steamname?: Hoss
Desired name: Cullen Kennedy (Gonna think about it...)
What is your age?: 14
Where do you live? (Timezone + Country): Canada EST (GMT-4)
Why would you like to join the 1st Georgia?: Love 1860's Mod and looking to take it to the next level of North and South
Are you going to be active? (meaning attending linebattles): Yep!

Bluebarry said:
What is your ingame name?: Evan (May change it, I'll PM if I do)
What is your steamname?: Hoss
Desired name: Cullen Kennedy (Gonna think about it...)
What is your age?: 14
Where do you live? (Timezone + Country): Canada EST (GMT-4)
Why would you like to join the 1st Georgia?: Love 1860's Mod and looking to take it to the next level of North and South
Are you going to be active? (meaning attending linebattles): Yep!

ACCEPTED-1.png

Tags: 1stGA_Vol_Cullen_Kennedy (if you decide to change it let me know in a forum PM so the roster can be correct.)

Hey Frederickson, do you mind if I could...join your regiment as a volunteer even i'm a officer of 28th MA. The 28th doesn't have much event during the week. I was wondering if I could tag along your regiment as a volunteer?

Cheers

WilliamWCook said:
Hey Frederickson, do you mind if I could...join your regiment as a volunteer even i'm a officer of 28th MA. The 28th doesn't have much event during the week. I was wondering if I could tag along your regiment as a volunteer?

Cheers

The only event we attend at the moment is Feldsau's Saturday Linebattle (which the 28th probably attends?) if they do not you are welcome to tag along with us (as is anyone else interested, as long as they behave themselves.)  :wink:

Frederickson said:
WilliamWCook said:

Cheers

The only event we attend at the moment is Feldsau's Saturday Linebattle (which the 28th probably attends?) if they do not you are welcome to tag along with us (as is anyone else interested, as long as they behave themselves.)  :wink:

Oh damn, I saw your event you had on the front page which was perfect for me. oh well, feldsau's sat is the Linebattle where I am needed to take over the 28th. But I'll keep it back of my head for the future. Thanks anyway  :grin:

WilliamWCook said:
Frederickson said:
WilliamWCook said:

Cheers

Oh damn, I saw your event you had on the front page which was perfect for me. oh well, feldsau's sat is the Linebattle where I am needed to take over the 28th. But I'll keep it back of my head for the future. Thanks anyway  :grin:

yeah possibly this spring we may start attending an event during the week  :wink: if so Ill give you a shout!

What is your ingame name? KC
What is your steamname? KC
Desired name: Issac
What is your age?: 15
Where do you live? (Timezone + Country): Canada, EST
Why would you like to join the 1st Georgia?: Irish heritage, Some fellow country men
Are you going to be active? (meaning attending linebattles): Yes, sir

Back
Top Bottom