1st East Prussian Grenadier Battalion [Recruiting Mature EU/NA Players]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Menelaos16 said:
Welcome to the Prussian army, the teamspeak is down for some reason so I would love to see your pretty new channel.

Thanks, the one and only concern I have for the teamspeak is how cluttered it is :/ but other than that I really do like it

Edit: I haz been promoted to Grandmaster Knight

Gentil said:
Thanks, the one and only concern I have for the teamspeak is how cluttered it is :/ but other than that I really do like it
Nice job on GMK, I like the teamspeak personally because it is a big community and we all like similar things with common standards. It's currently down and we are camping out at the 22nd due to the storm.

Menelaos16 said:
Gentil said:
Nice job on GMK, I like the teamspeak personally because it is a big community and we all like similar things with common standards. It's currently down and we are camping out at the 22nd due to the storm.

Thanks, I only thing I would change is the breaks between each Regiment, I would rather have a spacer compared to some big black boxes :razz:

273.gif
Bumpmaster will help you on your way to page 50.

kalitorian said:
273.gif
Bumpmaster will help you on your way to page 50.

Nice to see my loyal fans appreciate my work on the forums and help us out on our quests :razz:

Also I have updated the thread with a roster section to the sides of the ranks, please bare in mind it is still work in progess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom