1st East Prussian Grenadier Battalion [Recruiting Mature EU/NA Players]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bud Light..
facepalm_227785.jpg

We had some great volleys indeed. We should practise melee/teamfighting next time though. But besides that we did great today, keep it up!

Sweeney said:
TORN9000 said:
Well by my research Denmark is on 24th place in the entire world.
Belgium is 13th.

But for alcohol consumption you guys are on 6th place.

Well, that is wrong. Denmark is the official number one drinker, and number one place for happiness. Many of these lists are not correct, since denmark is only 5,5million people, where a country such as Belgium is about 11million. And in Denmark we're allowed to drink from the age of 10, and that is why some of the official lists puts us down on a 5'th or 6'th place. We've got the most drinking youth aswell. And most suicidal...And happiest.....Weird...

Danish youth is the top drinkers of the world. As far as I know, that doesnt count for adults :grin:

Puncky1000 said:
Sweeney said:
TORN9000 said:
Belgium is 13th.

Well, that is wrong. Denmark is the official number one drinker, and number one place for happiness. Many of these lists are not correct, since denmark is only 5,5million people, where a country such as Belgium is about 11million. And in Denmark we're allowed to drink from the age of 10, and that is why some of the official lists puts us down on a 5'th or 6'th place. We've got the most drinking youth aswell. And most suicidal...And happiest.....Weird...

Danish youth is the top drinkers of the world. As far as I know, that doesnt count for adults :grin:

You are so happy and young cause of Legoland :l

Davy_Jones said:
Puncky1000 said:
Sweeney said:
TORN9000 said:
Belgium is 13th.

You are so happy and young cause of Legoland :l

Indeed:grin:

Barradin said:
Would anybody be interested in getting together later this evening to play some public matches?

We are actually doing some Rome At War, there is a event on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom